Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are currently using HubSpot for landing page/site creation, lead capture, and blogging.
- HubSpot is a great tool that the average person can jump right into by clicking around. The UI is overall intuitive and easy to follow.
- Support - I've had to call HubSpot support a few times when I began using it. Every single tech support rep I spoke with was great. Whether it was by email or phone, all reps were helpful and clear with instructions on how to fix my problem or simply answer my question clearly.
- Marketing Library - HubSpot offers so many valuable tools to customers to help them improve marketing efforts and gain more customers.
- Academy - All of the training sessions are useful if you'd like to work with the system on your own. Of course, if you can find the time. :)
- With the combination of the academy, marketing library, support, and the app itself, any business owner can effortlessly improve their marketing plan, business, sales, and more.
- Training and Consulting (one time fee) - I went through this and felt like it was not necessary for us. Most of the consultations seemed to revolve around how to generate keywords to get organic traffic. Our specific business isn't driven by organic leads/traffic so the rep/consultants seemed a bit confused and weren't very sure of what to do or say.. I think this should be optional for new HubSpotters. Maybe it is now? I am not sure.
- Auto-Responders - Yeah, auto-responders are great.. however not when you are on the other end sometimes. I had to contact sales over something and was put into an auto-responder loop that went on for a bit without a real response given to me. After I expressed my frustration, my initial questions were addressed properly.
- Our sales team is finding all the lists and data options to be super useful. This helps our team pick more responsive leads, which then leads to faster conversions.
- Our content team enjoys the ease of content/page creation. We can schedule content quickly, and keep getting leads for sales.
I have used so many CRM and marketing tools. HubSpot is my favorite to work with so far.
My clients that use HubSpot will continue using it.
HubSpot is beneficial for all companies, however the cost is not great for smaller companies who are just beginning. Those are the companies that need it the most.
6 - Our marketing, sales, and content teams enjoy the benefits of Hubspot. Our customers and potential customers enjoy it too, without knowing.
1 - I support all of our HubSpot users. Project management skills, as well as all HubSpot tools, make it an overall easy task.
- Landing Pages
- We've used it to set up a "learning center" and capture the people that watch our videos
- We use the pages for demos
- Hopefully Hubspot will keep adding more useful tools and integrations that we can try.
Quick responses, accurate and detailed answers.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Yes.
Every interaction I've had with HubSpot support has been great. I was having an issue with design and one of the reps helped me out quickly so I could get my newsletter sent out, but also sent me details on how to do it myself for the future.
Usability is one of the reasons I love HubSpot. It doesn't take long to get into and it's easy to teach others if they are having issues.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Setting up domains and the blog
- Creating emails and blog posts
- Landing page creations
- Creating forms and workflows
- File management can be a pain, for me at least (this is simply the files/pics I upload)
- Editing - HubSpot tends to slow down every now and then and it makes editing content a headache when this happens. The product is still amazing though and worth the small headache every now and then.
Yes, but I don't use it