PandaDoc has made administration at my company so much easier.
nancy lauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

PandaDoc has made administration at my company so much easier.

Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc

I use Panda Docs to interact with all serious clients in the travel sector. It helps us solve problems like quoting tours, confirming tours, and providing "Before You Go" information prior to tours.
  • The top strength for PandaDoc is its 24-hour support available by chat. If there's something I can't quite get figured out in the middle of the night - they are right there to help.
  • Legal client signatures and confirmations are all in one place. So I just have one place to go to reference data related to each client.
  • The biggest drawback is that the image library cannot be managed easily. You have to get to it you have to be editing a document. Images can't be tagged, and they can't be uploaded outside of a doc creation.
  • Another minor issue is that sometimes it's difficult to work with links.
  • I definitely saved time on putting together proposals and confirmations.
  • Knowing when potential clients and existing clients are checking their documents is an added benefit because I can gauge their interest.
All the above help to speed the process up. Before PandaDoc it would take 30 - 60 minutes to create a proposal. With PandaDoc, it takes 15 minutes at the most, often less.
The real-time notifications are very helpful. I'm able to see when a client reviews a document and when they refer to it again. I can even see the statistics including how long they look at each page. Clients have the option of using the consolidated communication to message with me.
PandaDoc creates docs with consistent spacing between elements, consistent fonts, etc. The look is sleek and professional. The photos I upload are sharp and well presented which is important for a travel operator.
PandaDoc was the only software that I tried that rang the most bells. From their 24 hour support to their full-size photos and content library, they stood above the crowd. Other products such as DocuSign were not intuitive or user friendly. PandaDoc is user friendly and largely intuitive.
I can't think of a scenario where PandaDoc isn't well suited - at least in my industry. It's great for proposals that aren't cookie cutter. I can create quotes with different pieces of text and different images while the boilerplate stays the same.