Overall Satisfaction with Smartsheet
We use Smartsheet for project management, but also for tracking various processes internally, like equipment rental and use. It is used departmentally but any time we introduce it to another employee or team they end up adopting it for their own use. It allows us to stay organized and communicate effectively. We especially like the ability to set updates for changes as needed. It then eliminates the need for futher emails and other communication - it's all done via Smartsheet.
- Keeps us organized
- Eliminates need for other project management software (if you can get your team to use just one!)
- We use limited licenses for those that set up and organize so that reduces cost
Which software we use for project management is often determined by the team we interact with or the client's choices. I prefer Smartsheet for process management due to the ease of setting up alerts and attaching necessary documentation. It was also fairly easy to set up and learn.
I've never had to use support. We find it easy to learn and set up, though a user guide may be helpful for advanced functions or teaching other teammates
Do you think Smartsheet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Smartsheet's feature set?
Did Smartsheet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Smartsheet go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Smartsheet again?
Great for project management. Love it for process management and internal tracking. Easy to communicate with teammates
Less appropriate when you need a more visual/graphics based approach
Smartsheet Feature Ratings
12 - project management, account management, creative team, production, digital asset management, operations
Someone who has an operations and training background that can train easily
- Process management
- Project management
- Asset Management
- Managing our in house studio and equipment
- Managing projects with international clients and vendors
- Communicating what is available and when
- Train additional staff to use
- Set up further alerts to eliminate more emails on progress and availability
- Manage other areas of the company for use - conference rooms, for example
Works great for the projects and processes we currently have it applied to. We would love to expand to more users and processes as we get other teams and staff acquainted with it's use case
Evaluating Smartsheet and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Third-party Reviews
We had teammates who had used before and highly recommended. Once we got started, we kept finding more use cases!
I was not involved in the process, so I am not sure
I was not involved in initial set up so I'll say it went well! People who were involved love this system and are advocates internally
- Implemented in-house
Change management was minimal
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Quick Initial Response
No - Our team has not found a use for that
We have not had to contact support as far as I know. Product is pretty easy to use and learn and we have not found issues needing support so far
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
- Ability to set up customized alerts
- Easy to start and get set up for easy tasks and tracking without any training
- Ability to attach needed documentation
- Love the drop down choices - makes it more consistent for use
- Just getting started - would love a user guide