<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 34 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's a very flexible tool with some great features however you'll need to have users that understand your business but are also technically savvy. If you don't have the right people/person then you may want to consider something easier to use ..saying that I believe the Standard version that was recently released has tried to address this however it's a beta product right now with more than a few issues.
If you aren't too picky about having precise control over your page designs, Instapage is a great tool that will make it easy to build and publish pages quickly. It's easy to set up and intuitive to use. It seems like that audience (prioritizes speed over precision) is their target -- for control freaks like me, it comes up a little short. The pricing is pretty good for what you get -- a super-fast path to getting campaigns out quickly so that you can test and iterate your way to profitability.It plays really well with most other tools designed for the small, scrappy startup marketing team, too.
- The features and navigation are very intuitive.
- Reports are very informative with ability to create custom segments to help analyze results from different angles.
- Setting up campaigns is very straightforward. Anyone could do it with basic training of the tool. And Adobe offers assistance for questions when setting up campaigns.
- Adobe also offers assistance for technical support for setting up offers, but it's limited.
- Instapage makes it easy to frame out a landing page really quickly. They provide template blocks for various components of a landing page (header, features, testimonials, etc.) that you can easily modify for your own needs. Other tools provide whole-page templates, but I much prefer the section-level templating. It's more convenient to assemble a page this way and add the details on top of that versus taking a finished template and peeling away design and functional elements to get what I want.
- Instapage's mobile auto-resizer works better than other platforms I've used. I found that I had many fewer adjustments on their auto-resizing of the full page than I've experienced with other tools. I still had to work with text size a bit, but they generally did a better job of ordering elements for mobile the way I would want and maintain proportionality of page elements better.
- Instapage has a lot of integrations that marketers will love. I don't know if they particularly stand out in this respect, but this is a particularly important aspect of their tool that most marketers will care about.
- It relies on mbox and depending on how they are implemented, you may need to rely on your IT team to implement additional mboxes for certain tests.
- To set up test offers, most of the time you will need to have knowledge of html and css. And depending on how the mboxes are implemented, you could be heavily relying on jQuery to manipulate the elements on your site for test offers.
- There is no WYSIWYG interface for you to highlight elements on your site while creating offers, which could be useful for users with less front end development experience.
- I don't like how much Instapage costs. I think there plans start at $80/month now. It is really quite a lot. However, the prices are getting higher industry-wide (Unbounce is now starting at $100/month and software that provides lower plans such as $30/month often don't include A/B Testing). I assume this is in response to demand for higher level features.
- It is very difficult to do custom code. It's not designed for that.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 2 answers
What they do, they do well. Their goal is to make it easy for anyone to put a landing page together with a reasonable amount of design applied to it. For that convenience and ease, you sacrifice some control.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 4 answers
i don't think we use the full functionalities of the tool, but to use the full functions, it's almost impossible (Too hard)
Based on 6 answers
Based on 1 answer
Again, support is just awesome. I've never had any issues go over 24 hours and the people are friendly and speak English really well.
Based on 3 answers
The instructor that came to train us was awesome and this training was very useful. I would recommend it for anyone who is going to be using this software. I only mark it lower because it is an added expense to an already expensive product, and a lot of the training covered the "Target" portion of the software (which again, we didn't use)
Based on 3 answers
The training was very easy to understand, however it would have been more useful to my development team than me. It was also primarily over-the-phone, which is never as easy to follow as in-person. We ended up scheduling and paying for an in-person training session to supplement the online/phone training because it wasn't helpful enough.
Target has far superior functionality, it integrates with Adobe Analytics and is easy to build tests.
Director in OtherHospitality Company, 5001-10,000 employees
GetResponse is a little easier to use and see how pages work out across the different devices, and it is significantly more expensive than GetResponse. However, it is much more affordable than Sales Engine and Callidus Cloud Marketing Automation - which are full marketing automation tools. Instapage is easier to use than both Sales Engine and Callidus Cloud Marketing Automation.
Return on Investment
- We saw some nice lifts in conversion from the tests we ran within the product.
- We were able to easily show other team members when suggestions would work or not work, with numbers backing it up.
Executive in MarketingMusic Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Adobe Target Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Instapage Editions & Modules