<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 2021 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
AT Internet is great if you have a wide breadth of users at different skill levels. If people using the tool are only going to be doing very basic analysis or only very detailed analysis, the scope of AT Internet may not be what you need. In our implementation of AT Internet, we have really advanced users as well as very basic users, so all of the applications available get used. AT Internet is also great when you need to perform multi-dimensional reporting. In Google Analytics it's not really possible to create a report in the interface that has more than two dimensions, which is very limiting. AT Internet allows you to add as many dimensions as you want to each analysis, as well as an unlimited number of metrics. Some metrics and dimensions don't play nicely together, however, so you really have to take the time to learn which are crossable, which involves a combination of questioning the support center and trial and error.
Director in MarketingComputer Software Company, 501-1000 employees
For optimizations of anonymous tracking, google analytics is second to none--and it's free! Unless you have extremely high traffic... then it get's very expensive very fast. It is well suited for tracking multiple sales channels, across multiple devices, and allows for very granular tracking. GA supports annotations, providing invaluable context when viewing trends.
- Reliable data. AT Internet provides metrics adjusted with Digital Analytics Association, giving clear metrics meaning description and help you understand data in a right way.
- Flexible system. The data is stored in a raw, non-aggregate way, web interface provides a powerful segment constructor, including user-based segments (cohort) and here's REST API for any data to work with it in a custom way.
- Professional team. Digital Analytics Consultants here understand both the tool and web digital analytics tasks excellent. They help to define your objective, configure the tools and understand data in a right way.
- GA tracks user behaviors wonderfully
- GA provides invaluable insights regarding the geographic dispersal of customers.
- Paired with embeddable click events, GA is an indispensable solution for website conversion optimization.
- Unique visitors are treated somewhat separately from other metrics, which can complicate analyses.
- User experience can be improved in simple ways - e.g. larger fonts on some report screens.
- There are some redundant systems in place.
- Tracking isn't always consistent, but it's more accurate than competitors.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 9 answers
You should work with this company because they are very innovative, they know this subject very well and they will guide you in your decision. Everything you always wanted to know about your application or your website will be discovered thanks to AT Internet.
Based on 47 answers
We would continue using Google Analytics because it just works. After setting up the tracking property, it's just a matter of sitting back and letting it collect data. Once the data is collected, it's time to analyze trends, spot problems, and make decisions for future actions. With Google Analytics we, at PmD Interactive, are able to provide a complete solution to the problem of data collection
Based on 1 answer
No answer on this topic is available.
Based on 5 answers
Google Analytics provides a wealth of data, down to minute levels. That is it's greatest detriment: find the right information when you need it can be a cumbersome task. You are able to create shortcuts, however, so it can mitigate some of this problem. Google is continually refining Analytics, so I do not doubt there will be improvements
Based on 3 answers
Based on 5 answers
No answers yet
Based on 2 answers
love the product and training they provide for businesses of all sizes. The following list of links will help you get started with Google Analytics from setup to understanding what data is being presented by Google Analytics.
- How to Use Google Analytics for Beginners – Mahalo’s how-to guide for beginners.
- A beginner’s guide to Google Analytics – A free eBook walking you through Google Analytics from setup to understanding what data is being presented.
- Getting to Know Your Google Analytics Dashboard – The title says it all! This is a brief post with one goal: to introduce you to the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Google Analytics for Beginners: How to Make the Most of Your Traffic Reports– This guide doesn’t cover setup, but it does a great job of helping you to better understand the data being presented.
- Google Analytics Video Tutorial 1: Setup – A video presentation that walks you through Google Analytics setup.
- Google Analytics Video Tutorial 2: Essential Stats – A video presentation that introduces you to some of the most important data being presented in Google Analytics.
I like the way AT Internet ranks all the different levels of our website - everything is ordered, and it makes it very clear. It's very easy to find the information you're looking for.
Google Analytics works great for traffic traffic on your site, but doesn't address the issue of tracking data on your social media channels. In this case, ThinkUp is quite powerful. ThinkUp can be set up as a self-hosted solution, and is very customizable, pulling signals from Twitter, Google+, Facebook and more. Google Analytics, however, is the better solution for finding everything about your site's traffic
Return on Investment
- Reduce drop off
- Increase conversion rate
- More efficient management of the marketing campaigns
- Improved focus in content development - knowing which keywords bring visitors to our site helps us identify the best new topics to write about.
AT InternetSee All (6) AT Internet Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
1. per server calls consumption
Additional Pricing DetailsOur different options are designed to scale and adapt to your needs : BUSINESS : Starting at 355€/MONTH No obligation Try for 1 month, for free! PREMIUM : Contact us for pricing details Free Trial: Available. Pricing model: Subscription.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?