We continually work towards process automation and BP Logix Process Director gets in right every time. It helps to have an incredibly …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Process Director, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Process Director from BP Logix is a BPM-driven, low-code/no-code platform for rapid development of digital applications. Process Director offers:
· Rapid prototyping and creation of workflow-, case-, or event-driven digital applications.
· Configurable and reusable business rules driving every aspect of application behavior and user experience.
· Great HTML5 user interface and reporting tools, ensuring a great experience for your colleagues and your customers, on any major mobile or desktop platform.
· Robust security, easy auditability and full accountability.
· Wealth of data and application connectors supported by a data virtualization layer that simplifies and secures access to enterprise information and services.
· Social network integration and federated authentication, essential building blocks for the easy, rapid deployment of customer-facing and supply-chain facing digital applications.
· Integration with digital payment platforms.
· Strong administrative tools for architecting and managing your application environment.
is slow. Digital business is fast. Process Director helps you set the pace for
your digital enterprise.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Process simulation
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Support for modeling languages
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Content management
- Supported: Process Timeline (TM) technology
- Supported: Case Management Functionality
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||75%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
We continually work towards process automation and BP Logix Process Director gets in right every time. It helps to have an incredibly talented in-house forms developer and services provided by BP Logix support. We've developed nearly 50 forms and associated workflows in the past couple of years. The list of form development requests seems to grow each week. We've developed forms from travel and expense reimbursement to purchasing card reconciliation and submission. Forms are being developed by IT personnel for the whole organization.
Historically, we had a wall full of static, pre-printed forms that are hard to account for once the manual process gets started as an employee begins to complete the form and follows it by gathering various signatures and other documentation. Once a form is created. Process Director allows the electronic form to follow a designed workflow that connects information to the right people/organizations. Connectivity and integration with Active Directory and an email system further connect the dots with notifications to those "next up" in the workflow. Process Director also integrates well with databases to push and pull, read and write information to populate forms.
We love Process Director! Never going back to pre-printed forms!
- Develop forms using Microsoft Word and Process Director plug-ins - start small then use predefined Custom Tasks, Knowledge Views, and samples to create extremely impressive results.
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Server databases and tables, Excel, etc. - Incredibly powerful! We've taken eforms to a new level by integrating SQL queries into controls and custom tasks and embedding the results into developed forms.
- Some of the forms can get pretty complicated with controls and custom tasks. If we can't find the answer to desired activities we'd like to incorporate, BP Logix support is just a phone call or email away. Their support is awesome and very responsive.
- Sometimes the documentation is hard to follow to incorporate new features and functionality into workflows and forms. Some of these options can get very complex. As such, BP Logix support personnel in good to work with and helps you learn so you don't have to call again.
- The drag and drop area of a workflow makes the product easy to use and makes the process easy to visualize.
- The ability to save submitted forms as PDFs and attaching them to an internal system.
- Allowing custom SQL commands allow interaction with internal systems.
- Having a record of sent emails in a process would be helpful.
- A "scrubber" for PDF names would be helpful. Acrobat does not like to open items with particular characters in a file name.
- BP Logix has provided us with an opportunity to integrate our processes with our finance invoicing system, our asset management system and our SharePoint contracts libraries.
- BPM & Workflow experts.
- Deployed in the Cloud and integrated in the Cloud.
- Repeatable and auditable.
- It's hard to identify a Con as the product as always worked well for us with almost no downtime.
- BP Logix Process Director has an extremely easy to use graphical workflow designer.
- Good support for electronic signatures and physical signatures using hardware signature pads.
- Knowledge views and dashboards for easy access to data.
- Better support for archiving data.
- Better tools to monitor and suggest performance improvements that need to be made to make the software run faster.