Overall Satisfaction with Contactually
I work for a boutique real estate agency. My broker had a different CRM called Top Producer, but the interface was so dated and was not intuitive - so he never was motivated to use it. I researched a few different CRM systems and ended up choosing Contactually. It's interface is nice and it's easy to figure out by just clicking around. It allows us to track our contacts, leads and deals. Following up is key in our business and this system reminds you when and with who to follow up.
- Syncing to email
- Design and interface
- Support team
- Pipeline functions. It's pretty bare minimum right now.
- Capturing text and phone calls outside the app. It's hard to remember to initiate both from the app.
- Calendar function. You should be able to edit the calendar in Contactually and it would sync with your Google calendar.
- The cost is fairly low, so it's worth a shot.
- It keeps us on our toes.
- We feel much more organized and confident.
- Boomtown, Konversion and Top Producter
It seemed to have everything that I wanted and wasn't too expensive.