Contactually, by Compass Reviews

November 30, 2018
Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Contactually is an amazing tool that allows me to stay in touch with different "buckets" of contacts, with specific reminders. There are way too many features I love about it, one being the Bucket Game, that gamifies sorting contacts into buckets, because who likes tagging contacts? Well, they made it fun!

They have amazing templates for outreach and nurturing and allow me to connect directly with my email, so if I contact someone from my email, Contactually knows it. If the contact responds, Contactually knows it, removing all sorts of manual reporting, which is fantastic! They even connect with your phone to track phone calls.

Overall, it is an amazing tool for ongoing nurturing of contacts, partners, leads, etc.
Read Barbara Carneiro's full review
June 20, 2018
Sabrina Marshall-Wojtewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Contactually has been our go-to CRM for our Austin Chapter and has helped us develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the community who support our mission as well as veteran entrepreneurs we work with.
Read Sabrina Marshall-Wojtewicz's full review
November 04, 2016
Leilani Chin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work for a boutique real estate agency. My broker had a different CRM called Top Producer, but the interface was so dated and was not intuitive - so he never was motivated to use it. I researched a few different CRM systems and ended up choosing Contactually. It's interface is nice and it's easy to figure out by just clicking around. It allows us to track our contacts, leads and deals. Following up is key in our business and this system reminds you when and with who to follow up.
Read Leilani Chin's full review
June 14, 2017

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is a good (I must say decent) tool used to gather contact information and maintain it in one place. It is being used by a limited few departments I would say. I wouldn't go as far as calling contact storage a "business problem" but it does help ease up our process of record maintenance.
July 08, 2014

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Looking for a solution to automate my contact management by keeping contacts up to date, tracking them via social, and providing basic lead scoring.

Customer data management / contact management (4)
Workflow management (4)
9.6
Territory management (2)
Opportunity management (3)
9.4
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (4)
Contract management (2)
6.0
Quote & order management (1)
Interaction tracking (4)
9.8
Channel / partner relationship management (3)
Case management (4)
9.7
Call center management (3)
Help desk management (3)
9.7
Lead management (4)
Email marketing (4)
9.5
Task management (3)
Billing and invoicing management (1)
Reporting (1)
Forecasting (1)
Pipeline visualization (3)
Customizable reports (1)
Custom fields (2)
Custom objects (1)
Scripting environment (2)
API for custom integration (1)
Single sign-on capability (2)
Role-based user permissions (2)
6.0
Social data (2)
9.9
Social engagement (2)
Marketing automation (3)
9.9
Mobile access (4)
9.4

What is Contactually, by Compass?

Contactually is a CRM for real estate agents and brokerages, that automatically prompts users to take action with the most important people to prevent things from falling through the cracks. Contactually is now owned and supported by Compass (acquired 2019).

Contactually, by Compass Pricing