Read all reviews
We use Culture Amp for the whole company. On a daily basis we use the skills courses to stay sharp, on a biweekly basis we do 1-on-1 …
Culture Amp is currently being used by our entire company. This tool is especially important right now because everyone is working from …
We use Culture Amp across the entire company on a quarterly basis to assess how our culture/happiness is... and then we also use the exit …
We use Culture Amp to do our bi-annual Employee Voice Survey. It's is being used company wide, and is a key input for evaluating employee …
Culture Amp is being used across the organization to assist in promoting a continuous feedback culture--gathering data on employee …
We use Culture Amp for our employee engagement surveys. The tool is owned and managed by our HR department, but surveys are sent across …
Culture Amp is being used across the whole organization to measure overall staff engagement. We use this survey to get a baseline for our …
We use the platform for administering surveys across the entire organization. We have ongoing automated surveys and we also run ad-hoc …
Culture Amp is used to administrator our semi-annual company-wide surveys on how the business is doing and also for other surveys we just …
Our company uses Culture Amp to help measure engagement and provide feedback for managers. We do a company wide engagement survey every …
Used mostly by HR to gather worker satisfaction survey results
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Culture Amp, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
24 people want pricing too
Culture Amp is an Employee Experience platform that helps over 5,000 companies across the globe take action to improve employee engagement, retention, and performance. Culture Amp provides employee feedback and analytics for companies around the world, from fast-growing rockstar start-ups to the Fortune 500.
Culture Amp's platform provides continuous listening, feedback, and development tools throughout the employee lifecycle in order to deliver the insights needed to confidently make decisions and effectively prioritize resources to maximize individual & organizational performance.
Culture Amp is an employee engagement software offering with functionalities such as employee pulse survey, onboarding feedback collection, and analysis of employee feedback.
The most common users of Culture Amp are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Internet industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Daily tools to learn new skills
- 1-on-1 meetings
- Providing feedback to colleagues
- The daily reminders are excellent
- For some reason, you need to sign in every time you reopen the browser
- It would be nice to have a notebook section where I can follow up on the courses I'm undergoing and the tools I'm learning, and to be able to share that progress with colleagues and on social media
- If it incorporates all the organization, Culture Amp could offer a culture map so strategic improvements can be made for the organization
- Employee Engagement: surveys with great questions help us stay engaged, especially when we're working from home.
- Survey Templates: Easily customizable
- Customer Support: Great support - they help you with how to set up surveys and they have a ton of experience in analyzing survey results
- I understand that they're price is very high
- I wish it had more to offer in terms of performance management and HR analytics
- Easy to understand where you're improving (or failing) in culture among your employees, like manager-quality or salaries, etc
- Anonymous comments allow you to really get color on problems that employees point out
- It's very easy to use -- the admin side AND user side is so user-friendly
- benchmarking against other companies of our size is very helpful (and of course, against ourselves)
- I wish the anonymous comments would show which team someone is on, which would add a lot more color
- The Culture Amp support team is unparalleled. They offer live chat support as well as office hours that you can attend for help on anything from technical issues to the best way to phrase a survey question. They are always willing to help and are experts in their field.
- The report pages are very detailed and it's easy to view the data in a lot of different ways. This helps with more insightful analysis.
- I love that you can benchmark your survey results to your industry/region; it helps a lot to give context to your results.
- I wish there were a way to include pictures as part of surveys; sometimes the thing we need feedback on is best demonstrated visually.
- The interface of defaulting to the engagement home screen and then having to navigate to performance was tricky to train people on; when they had performance evaluations due, they'd log on, see the empty engagement inbox, and assume they had nothing to do rather than navigating separately to the performance inbox.
- Ease of use
- Easy to administer
- Easy to integrate
- Difficult to account for dotted-line reporting
- Difficult to track when someone's manager changed
- Admin interface is sometimes clunky to use
- Customizable questions and templates - everything can be customized to fit my demographics I want to see, and our core values/culture.
- People science backed questions in all areas of staff engagement, DEI, team/individual effectiveness, onboarding, exit surveys, etc. Culture Amp is one service that provides so much benefit to all aspects of the talent cycle.
- Easy to use platform where I can build surveys, customize them, and so many analytical tools where I can easily see my results, the impact of each question that goes beyond just high/low. Real science that tells me what is most driving/impacting staff engagement and some ideas for how to fix it.
- It does take a lot of time to launch, analyze and act on an engagement survey. The tools are easy to use, and I actually think the time I spend on it is very useful for my company. But if someone doesn't have much time to give to this I can see it being overwhelming.
- Provides survey templates with benchmark data from all other users, grouped by industry and company size.
- Very user-friendly analytics of the post-survey results- easy to apply filers, graphs, charts, heat maps, great visuals. The data and charts are also very easy to extract in several different formats such as Excel, PDF, and CSV.
- Extremely easy to share results with leaders/managers, apply security permissions for only parts of the data if you don't want to share full company results.
- They also have a library with very helpful/guided PowerPoint and storytelling templates for preparing a high-level overview of results and presentations.
- They recently launched a text analytics feature but I think it still needs some work. I don't find the attributes of sentiment to comments to make complete sense. Text analytics are also not yet available for export so it makes it very difficult to share with others in presentations and reports outside of the system.
- Currently they don't have the ability to set an automated file with and connect with an HRIS (at least not with Ultimate) so every time you want to refresh your users you have to upload a new file feed manually (which is pretty simple, it is just impossible to set the refresh on autopilot).
- The platform for Culture Amp is very user-friendly. It is easy to navigate when answering the survey questions.
- Culture Amp gives the ability to compare your business to other benchmarks from outside sources.
- Culture Amp can cut data in many different ways based on criteria like department, gender, tenure etc.
- Culture Amp guarantees anonymity of its users because it will not cut data a certain way if there are less than 5 people in that category. Ex if there are less than 5 females, you cannot cut the data by gender.
- It would be interesting if users could see comments from others on a platform and that admin could give answers to comments and other people could rate the comments so that admin would see if certain feelings were mutual or if just the outliers make comments.
- As a user (not an admin) I would like a platform to log-into so I could see my ratings overtime, especially since we often survey on the same questions. It would be nice to see if things were improving in my mind or not.
- I love that the survey is customizable and that additional questions can be added.
- A really interesting feature is the benchmarking and the data used is from other companies within the same industry and vertical.
- The fact that this is completely anonymous and that our team can feel confident to provide honest and real answers to the survey questions.
- They already have a good assortment of templates to utilize but I would like to see more added on a regular basis.
- The system is easy to use, and this does not relate to its functionality, but maybe more interesting design to the pages and experience as a whole.
- It would be interesting to have the ability to share the survey results with the team and be able to add feedback comments as well.
- Great user experience
- Very intuitive to use
- Easy upload of a csv file for emails of users to send surveys to
- The only downside is that to send a survey to a large group of users you must manually upload a csv file to their site.
- Must have a admin user to send surveys