Daptiv Reviews

Diana Ruggiano | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I had the privilege of using Daptiv during my tenure in the Ebay Enterprise PMO. Using the tool benefited me as an individual but also provided extraordinary benefits to the organization in which I worked and also at an enterprise level. While my current place of employment does not utilize Daptiv, I have suggested we look into it for various aspects of the work we do for product launches within our Release Management Organization. It is my hope that a long term solution may allow Daptiv into this workplace as well as its benefits are great and vast.
Read Diana Ruggiano's full review
Angela Oglesby | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2014

Angela @ YMCA

Likelihood to Renew

This is extremely helpful as I said for reporting to our board at meetings, and different times of the year. I'd say more than a handful use it here at the national level and it is up to our IT dept to renew and track how much it is being used.
Read Angela Oglesby's full review

Likelihood to Renew

I do not have the power to renew Daptiv at my office, but I think we will continue using it because everyone already has it in use at my office, and we have made recent upgrades to it to make it more useful for our office as a whole.

Likelihood to Renew

Overall it is a very good program. I continue to say that it allows all projects in one place, allows users to know what is going on without spending time in project update meetings, and is an easy system to use.

Likelihood to Renew

As previously mentioned, we were not able to get the product to solve our particular problem. After time spent implementing a custom solution, it was the decision of the executive team to discontinue the agreement. The costs of training the team didn't outweigh the cost of hiring an employee to do the translation of schedules to web view.
January 09, 2014

Daptiv Review

Likelihood to Renew

All PPM tools have their good and bad points. The Daptiv platform does Project, Portfolio and Time & Expense Management extremely well and is easy to configure. Resource and Demand Management remains a challenge for this as well as with other tools.
January 09, 2014

Daptiv - Give it a try!

Likelihood to Renew

Overall, Daptiv is a great product that allows for everything to easily be kept in one location. The system is great because the various account permission options allow us to have our external clients in the tool, engaged in our projects, without granting them access to our sensitive internal information. Our company considers Daptiv our system of record and we have no intentions of going elsewhere!
January 08, 2014

Daptiv - It works for me

Likelihood to Renew

It was not as flexible as I would have liked and did not allow me to schedule resources by the day.

Task Management (4)
Scheduling (2)
Workflow Automation (3)
4.0
Team Collaboration (4)
Support for Agile Methodology (2)
3.9
Support for Waterfall Methodology (2)
Document Management (3)
6.5
Email integration (2)
Mobile Access (1)
Timesheet Tracking (3)
9.5
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (3)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (2)

About Daptiv

Daptiv is a cloud-based project portfolio management (PPM) solution that is now owned by Changepoint in Ontario. Daptiv PPM covers diverse needs like Portfolio Management, Project Management, Resource Management and Office Management functionalities to larger business enterprises across diverse industries, and therefore offers a wide range of features achieving this, such as a resource load charts (e.g. Gantt charts), an easy to use DeskDocs feature for instant file uploading from a computer, a private messaging system as well as the more standard activity stream, a choice of five templates to give a structure to the platform to suit industry needs, integration with various programs and apps (Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com) and email, and many more. Other core functionalities of Daptiv include Work Intelligence, Financial Management, Team Collaboration and Security Administration. It supports four languages (English, French, German, Spanish).

Pricing is dependent on number of users. More advanced reporting features can be had at an additional cost. Implementation support is available.

Daptiv Competitors