Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Fetch, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Fetch aims to provide small businesses with an easy and efficient way to reimburse employees for out of pocket expenses. Employees submit expenses using the Fetch mobile app and admins can view, approve and pay those expenses directly through the web app.
The vendor says Fetch was built with one thing in mind -- getting employees paid back fast without any added burden on the admins approving the expenses.
The vendor’s value proposition is that the sleek mobile app combined with customizable approval flows make Fetch a must-have for small teams who don't want to break their budget with expensive expense reporting tools with bells and whistles they don't need.
- Supported: Smart expense batching
- Supported: Instant receipt processing
- Supported: In app employee-admin messaging
- Supported: Customizable approval flows and expense categories
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Fetch saves us time while working on our website.
- The low cost of Fetch saves on our overall budget.
- Ease of use: Fetch saved time for our employees when entering and submitting expenses.
- Organization: Compared with a manual expense system, Fetch cleaned up the paperwork and emails that our accounting team had to sort through.
- Reduced frustration: Employees had an easier time tracking and submitting expenses with Fetch, so they didn't have to spin wheels doing busywork.
- The biggest I would say is the hard-to-quantify benefit for employees to be able to deal with receipts easily - plus, constantly be informed about the status of their reimbursements and the speed at which they are getting money back. People finally don't hate the experience of expensing anymore!
- Accounting's time spent on expense reimbursements is, I would say, reduced by 1-2 hours / week.
- Employee time spent doing ongoing tracking and submitting of receipts is difficult to quantify, but any time spent doing something that can be automated is time worth recovering for an organization.