Frontline HCM (Aesop Online)
Frontline HCM (Aesop Online)
Read all reviews
I use Frontline to help track upcoming absences and scheduling changes. Frontline helps manage when employees have days off by serving as …
We utilize Aesop for our employee attendance and substitute teacher tracking. Employees had their absences into the system and substitutes …
We are a K-12 charter school and we use Frontline HCM for our substitute teacher management. This is an efficient and easy way for our …
Frontline Absence Management is used to manage employee absences and substitute assignments. It allows managers to view the vacations and …
Frontline Absence Management (formerly Aesop) is used by all of our teacher staff, classroom instructional assistants, nurses, and some …
Our business uses this product to assist with managing employee absences. It also alleviates the need for any one individual to be in …
It is currently used by Washtenaw County to manage Teacher assignments for the school week which runs from Monday thru Friday with the odd …
As a teacher, we have personal days, sick days, professional days, field trips, compassionate care, bereavement day, etc. Frontline …
We use it across the whole Floyd County School System for teachers to post absences and assign substitutes. I love that I can do it from …
Frontline is being used across the district with over 500 employees. They use it to record an absence, set up sub coverage, and put in for …
Aesop is used to assign substitute teachers for teachers when they are absent. When a teacher needs to be absent due to illness or other …
Frontline is used to record teacher absences. You can track absences for various reasons, and see dates and information for each. You are …
Frontline Absence Management, formerly Aesop, is being used by our school district to manage and track staff absences. We use it for staff …
We currently use Frontline Absence Management district wide for all staff and teachers who need to request a day off, including …
Frontline Absence Management makes it easy for my organization to put in personal or sick days at work. I am able to easily program the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Frontline HCM (Aesop Online), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
9 people want pricing too
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Frontline has made it easy to schedule substitutes, resulting in fewer vacancies during the school day.
- Frontline keeps a balance of vacation and sick time, resulting in a more informed staff.
- There have been very few complaints about time and absence management.
- Moved us away from a person doing all of the substitute calling
- Allows employees to view their absence balances easily
- Eliminates paper-based processes for time off requests
- Able to track sub usage.
- Track what area we are using subs most for, i.e. professional development, sickness, field trips.
- No negative impacts.
- Positive is that it is user friendly, reliable, and has good customer service.
- Runs without much administrative management once configured
- Easy to see job history and who was contacted to fill jobs
- Only requires 1 HR administrative assistant approximately 45% of their time to manage roughly 300 substitutes
- Time saved managing employee absences.
- No human interaction/intervention needed.
- Absence balances automatically managed from year to year seamlessly.
- Old technology that needs to be updated
- It is a web based system, unless you want to pay for the app which is a waste of money
- Does not offer a global view of all activity such as new assignments, cancelled assignments and modified assignments.
- Frontline streamlines the process for the entire staff!
- It's given staff direct access to inputting their absences and secure coverage quicker, whereas before they had to make a call to a person. That person had to secure coverage for the entire district at different levels. Sometimes that person was absent or unable to provide coverage.
- Filled absences for teachers.
- Manage employee attendance balances.
- Attempted to match best subs with the best fit opportunities for them.
- Employees are aware of the number of days they have available to use in their bank.
- Employers can easily track absences and reasons.
- Frontline allows the administration to easily manage staffing and absence approvals so as to not be caught by surprise with higher costs for substitutes.
- Digital tracking of staff absences cuts down on paper, requests being lost while shared between departments, and is viewable by that staff member.
- Saves time for human resources to work on other items.
- Helped reduce cost of printing by keeping everything digital.
- Integrated with other programs we are using.
- Increased time and efficiency to alleviate tasks on HR personnel.
- Ease of use
- Substitutes pick up days by logging in.
- The ability to fill positions that may not be open for a few weeks.