Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 23, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We use Hireology for all our hiring needs! It's a great way for us to streamline our hiring process.
- Organizes applicant information; no need to log onto tons of websites
- Always upgrades to make the product more and more user friendly
- Efficient way to post multiple job openings in multiple locations
- Clean up templates
- Provide more interview question guidance
Read Megan LeRoy's full review
Best for companies who constantly are hiring and who have locations in multiple areas. Less appropriate for companies who only hire once in awhile.
October 08, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Hirelogy for all of our hiring, from posting to background checks on final candidates. It is the most helpful to us by keeping everything in one place, so multiple people can review candidates, leave comments, and communicate with candidates, all in one spot. We don't have our inboxes clogged with Craigslist replies.
- Posts your job across many different job posting platforms with the click of a button
- Allows multiple people to comment, rate and review resumes without having to send a million emails back and forth or print and pass around stacks of paper resumes
- Does Reference and Background checks with the click of a button
- Have even more job board posting choices
Read Sarah Pearson's full review
It is well suited for anyone who wants to save time in the hiring process. It is very helpful for teams without a large HR dept or staff. For teams that need multiple people to rate and review candidates.