May 20, 2017
Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 06, 2016
Intercom Scorecard Summary
Qualify more leads automatically and close more deals around the clock with chatbots and live chat.
Onboard, activate and retain customers with targeted messages and interactive product tours to help them get the most out of a product.
Provide real-time, personal help at scale with a collaborative inbox, automation, and self-service support.
What sets Intercom apart?
The vendor states Intercom is built to provide everything teams needs to provide personal experiences to every customer—consistently and at scale.
- Business Messenger: Drive action and resolutions with chat, interactive apps, conversational bots, and product tours.
- Management tools: Manage multichannel customer interactions at scale with collaborative inboxes, automated workflows, and reporting.
- Customer data platform: Target, personalize, and contextualize every interaction with behavioral and customer data from across the stack.
- Apps & integrations: Automate actions in conversations, sync data between tools and connect to an existing tech stack with 100+ pre-built apps and integrations, a flexible API and free developer workspaces.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Intercom Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Intercom Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, German (Formal), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latviski, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Vietnamese.|