NICE Nexidia Analytics
NICE Nexidia Analytics
Nexidia has been used within our company for speech analytics. It also helped us to identify words and analyze audio patterns to detect …
It’s a very smooth process, I really enjoyed how easy and simple it is. It was difficult some days to transfer calls but besides that, …
If you deal with escalated customers, Behavioral Analytics in a must have for your customer service representatives.
The Mattersight Behavioral Analytics website is truly one of my favorite to use and teach. Currently it's used not only for showing the …
We use Mattersight Behavioral Analytics (BA) for our inbound and out bound customer service reps. Our QA department uses BA for conducting …
UnitedHealth Group-Optum Global Solutions (UHG-OGS) firmly believes that a customized service is very much needed to help people live …
The Mattersight Behavioral Analytics is taught to every employee in our company. This insightful material identifies valuable ways for our …
We use Behavioral Analytics (BA) not only as a source to monitor calls our staff takes, but as a great customer service and coaching tool. …
Mattersight is used by my organization as a tool to assist our agents with recognizing their own communication preferences, as well as our …
Mattersight Behavioral Analytics is such an excellent tool which helps the business reach its goals. Understanding the different customer …
The Behavioral Analytics program is used in the United Healthcare Consumer Services division as a way to help agents understand …
Mattersight Behavioral Analytics is used to help our Customer Advocates(CAs) provide excellent concierge customer service by recognizing …
We are a collections department and we use Mattersight Behavioral Analytics to supply us 100% call recording and to perform linguistic …
It is currently being used by most of the organanization that involves contact with our customers in a call based capacity. It allow us to …
Our customer service and sales departments leverage Mattersight Behavioral Analytics to identify coaching needs, improve consistency of …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NICE Nexidia Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
NICE Nexidia Analytics is based on the company's acquisitions of Nexidia and Mattersight.
- Supported: Predictive NPS – Integrate your existing satisfaction survey with Mattersight's powerful behavioral algorithms to automatically predict NPS scores on every customer conversation
- Supported: Predictive Metrics – When you combine your CRM or survey data with Mattersight Analytics, you can use call outcomes to make smarter business decisions
- Supported: Alerts – Proactively identify and report on key events
- Supported: API Platform – Access thousands of data elements through Mattersight’s open API platform
- Supported: Automatic Call Categorization – Automatically categorize 100% of calls against enterprise and organic libraries to reduce the need for agents to select a call reason in agent desktop applications
- Supported: Trending Topics – Synthesize your unstructured conversation data into customer sentiments, and tie insights to your CRM data to improve business outcomes
- Amazon Connect
- NICE inContact
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
|Supported Countries||United States|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- High success rate
- Data analytics in more secure way
- I think it helped my business.
- It allowed me to expand my knowledge.
- I was able to discover other materials.
- Better customer service as it provides the tools to speed up the de-escalation process.
- MUCH Better Customer Service and Employee Satisfaction
- Quick Coaching Opportunities
- One stop shop for calls and coaching
- It has allowed for better coaching opportunities and the staff is handling calls better by knowing how to recognize the personality of the caller and being able to meet the caller's pysch needs as well as avoid distress.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction - through increased positive survey ratings
- Increased First Call Resolution rates and decreased callbacks / return calls
- Improved quality and employee efficiency
- Employee Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction
- First Call Resolution
- I know this system has helped with customer service which in return makes customers happier.
- I know this system has helped a lot of team leads and supervisors effectively coach their staff better.
- I know it has helped the QA department get through to agents better through coaching opportunities.
- Better customer service.
- More confidence in agents.
- Higher customer satisfaction rate which results in more possible partners investing in the business.
- Increased employee efficiency - It helps the specialists resolve the issues of the customers in a more timely manner.
- Trainer Certification - Their extensive training makes sure that all trainers are equipped in rolling out the tool to the business.
- Increase agent efficiency
- Improved consumer feedback via United Experience Surveys
- Improved and more effective coaching methods
- There has been an increase in customer service satisfaction.
- Agents are able to communicate to the understanding of the customer, therefore decrease call backs and increasing first contact resolution.
- Lowered compliance error rates
- Increased our team member promise kept rate
- Increased our call control that lead to increased team member efficiency
- It has allowed us to better pinpoint areas such as AHT, and sale referrals better for coaching
- By focusing our coaching on the 3rd and 4th quartile performers, we have been able to reduce the variability of results across our sales organization. This has resulted in increased sales effectiveness.
- We have been able to reduce the non-interaction time within our service calls which increases our capacity.
- Behavioral Analytics allows the user to see a more holistic view across the organization (more forest, fewer trees)
- Less Non interaction Time
- Less Caller Distress
- Improved De-Escalation
- Focus on NI time provided ROI.
- NI forcus didn't help to improve overall customer loyalty or satisfaction.
- Increased employee efficiency due to coaching to personality styles and interaction with customers
- This program has been key for me in coaching my employees on different behaviors and finding what I need them to hear.
- I don't have any ROI numbers off hand, but I can tell you my time spent is a lot less with being able to look for calls this way versus having to use the 'needle in a haystack" method we used before.
- Consistent coaching
- Improved efficiency for both coaches and front-line users
- Quicker, actionable data to coach with
- Better customer service. Mattersight has helped agents understand the needs of customers and address them appropriately.
- Increased coaching effectiveness. As a manager, Mattersight has been awesome as a starting point for coaching direction.
- Better behavioral focused coaching. Mattersight's portal makes it easy to track down calls which are related to a specific behavior.
- More efficient and meaningful coaching sessions
- Improved customer service
- Better interdepartmental relationships
- Better supervisor-employee relationships
- We are still doing a POC and pilot is officially starting on June 1 so I don't have any results yet.
- We hope to see an increase in partner transfers and conversion and reduce handle time.
- It's important to understand that when an organization is moving into new initiatives, that the management team is fully supporting the initiatives. Communication is key and setting expectations for the management team that translates to employees will ensure success
- Mattersight has helped us improve overall CSAT by reducing non-interaction time, decreasing average handle time and improving customer engagement.