November 26, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Visual layout - the virtual office visible was very helpful because it made the organization feel closer and as a whole, much more connected. Further, you can group departments in your layout, so it gave a good visual understanding of who was part of each 'department/team.'
- Sound - the sound quality was good overall in meetings, and I liked the realistic sounds for opening and closing an office, etc. It allowed for a real office feel, and this is especially important since a lot of companies offer the option to work from home now - this removes the 'disconnect' that usually exists when working from home.
- Communication options - it allowed for multiple ways to communicate and places to communicate - i.e., in the auditorium, lunchroom, conference room, or a smaller room. Very realistic and a variety in that sense.
- Sound quality - the sound was not always great in some settings, and I think Sococo requires high-quality internet speed, which is a limitation for those who live in rural areas.
- More sharing tools - there need to be more tools to share items. It's not easy to send a colleague something via Sococo. It is limited in that sense.
- Room limitations - for bigger organizations, it would be hard to hold a meeting in one room due to room limitation capacities. The small virtual offices only hold four people, so if we wanted a bigger meeting, we had to 'book' the conference room in advance. This is limited compared to the limitless meetings you can book if you were using Microsoft Teams.