January 25, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey Apply (formerly FluidReview)
I have used SurveyMonkey during training as a way for our presenter to gauge our opinions on a particular subject. For example, one survey might ask how many people think this is a good idea or is this a better idea? I have also used SurveyMonkey as a part of testing new software for our school. For instance, if we are testing a new student dismissal software and the IT department wants to know if we like the software or not they may employ a survey to gauge our interest level.
- Creating a survey to gauge the interest in new software.
- You can also score surveys to estimate their level of success
- Survey monkey employs pre-made templates to suit your every need or you can create your own.
- I think that maybe lower the prices for educational institutions
- I would also like to see even more templates
- The ability to create online multiple-choice quizzes that our students can take.
- Creating employee surveys to gauge employee satisfaction
- Creating surveys to gauge parent satisfaction
- SurveyMonkey has allowed us to see real time results during zoom meetings.
- SurveyMonkey has allowed me to create online test and class surveys for my students.
Do you think SurveyMonkey Apply delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SurveyMonkey Apply's feature set?
Did SurveyMonkey Apply live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SurveyMonkey Apply go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SurveyMonkey Apply again?
I think SurveyMonkey is well suited in company meetings to see how well customers like a certain product or in staff meetings to see how well a new teaching method is doing in comparison to an old one. I honestly think that SurveyMonkey can be used in just about anywhere that customer or employee feedback is valued.