Make a real difference with Eloquahttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.84541012013-12-20T16:28:41.677Z
Updated April 30, 2015
Make a real difference with Eloqua
Score 10 out of 101
- Eloqua Marketing
- Eloqua Profiler
- Eloqua Engage
Overall Satisfaction with Eloqua
- Eloqua is intuitive and straightforward to get started. At the other end of the spectrum, you can also build custom integrations and programs that can be extremely complicated and powerful too.
- Eloqua has a strong partner network available to help you to drive faster and further so no matter what you are looking to achieve with the platform you always have several potential strong partners who can help you get there.
- Eloqua also has a great user community with a lot of people that are happy to offer advice on how to do something as well as inspiring you to go further and achieve more. It's a fantastic space to be working right now as a result.
- Eloqua has been working hard to improve it's sophisticated reporting capability and this is getting stronger and stronger all the time. Even though the current offering is really powerful, if I had to choose one area that I look forward to being developed the most, it is this one.
- When I first implemented Eloqua we managed to reduce the amount of time taken to build a campaign by over 50%.
- When we delivered our first nurturing program, we managed to create over a million Euro of incremental revenue in the first year.
- Our sales team are using the Engage product to send emails to their prospects using templates that we have provided. Feedback has suggested that this is saving them a massive amount of time and is driving sales productivity up.
I love using the Eloqua platform and working with people in the Eloqua community. I cannot currently imagine using another platform. When I recently changed jobs, one of the things that attracted me was that they had already chosen Eloqua. If they hadn't then I would have insisted on having it.
For all our users I am already providing training to ensure that they are well informed before they use the platform. Training is so important, as is having a structure and defined processes to follow with things like consistent naming conventions. Without the basic building blocks and solid foundations then you always run the risk of making things difficult when you have had any CRM platform running for a few years so this is really vital to get right