Overall Satisfaction with Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security
We have been using Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security for the last 3 years to protect our on-premise virtual infrastructure and increasingly to protect these assets as we move them to the cloud. Our current scope is about 35 virtual desktops and around 20 virtual servers which are split across three ESXi hosts and Azure.
- Single license for on-prem and cloud.
- Integration with central management.
- Protection of low spec VMs via central scanning VM.
- Deployment process can be complicated and not work as expected.
- Updating to the latest versions is complex and usually requires a reinstall.
- The Secure Virtual Machines used for central scanning often become unable to communicate with Endpoints.
- Works with all virtualisation and cloud platforms.
- Single license regardless of Endpoint location.
- Central management of policies and tasks.
- It has negatively impacted our ROI as we have to spend too many man-hours managing the product and reinstalling it.
- We have had to remove the software 6 months early due to continuing issues and concerns over the protection offered. This has caused us to lose out on licensing costs already paid for.
Do you think Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security's feature set?
Did Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security go as expected?
Would you buy Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security again?
It is extremely well suited for medium to large deployments of hybrid cloud infrastructure within companies that have dedicated support teams to manage, deploy and update the software due to the nature of the difficulties associated with Kaspersky mechanisms for this. As a smaller company without the dedicated time to manage it becomes more of an inconvenience and does not really offer the full protection due to the inability to update easily.