Overall Satisfaction with PlanSource BenefitsOne
PlanSource is being used across our whole organization. It tracks in real time who has what benefits, what dependants are on those plans and how much everything cost per paycheck for both the EE and ER. Changes to benefits are taken care of with ease on an easy to use platform instead of having to contact several vendors to alert them of a coverage change.
- Puts all of your healthcare selections in one place making changes, drops, and additions are taken care of in one place instead of having to contact every vendor individually.
- Keeps an accurate record of real time enrollment which helps when you are in an account manager role and handling client questions concerning their health plans.
- Provides tools to keep the client and yourself organized. Several Open Enrollment messaging tools and places to add any educational documents for the different health plans.
- The more advanced options, such as HCM, could have a slightly more user-friendly dashboard for users who are not daily computer users.
- Needs to be easier to customize the homepage. Clients are always interested in adding in their own pictures, colors, welcome message position, etc.
- Needs to have a function where the employer can send a document for the employee to sign, open and capture the employee's signature, send back to the employer and save in the employee file.
- Positive - Reduces time spent contacting vendors of enrollment changes. When you are dealing with several hundred employees and their dependents across several vendors that time starts to add up.
- Positive - Point of value when trying to gain or up sell a client.
- Negative - You do need to meet the minimum number of people on the platform as per your contact to avoid having to pay a fee to PlanSource. If one of your larger clients leaves that could be a potential issue.
I have looked at GoCo, Kronos and Zenefits. I selected PlanSource because I felt it was the most customizable for a variety of clients across the board. The interface seemed functional but slightly professional looking than it competitors. PlanSource also seemed well established and that it was capable of handling my client needs.