Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 28, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
We use AdDataExpress for prospecting, so we take a look at which companies/accounts we want to target, and find contacts from both the brand as well as agency. The LinkedIn profiles and email syntaxes are very useful also so we can prospect more using LinkedIn and other prospecting tools. Overall, we go to AdDataExpress as the first thing we do before outreach to a target account.
- Provides email addresses - essential when doing cold email outreach.
- Provides agencies for each brand/company.
- Provides media spend for parent company and brand.
- Updating who works on each brand from the brand side.
- Updating who works on each brand from the agency side.
- Not having to log in as often.
Read Bryan Silverman's full review
It is much better to prospect brands and find appropriate contacts at a parent account, and not such a strong suit for agencies.
AdDataExpress Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
In addition to direct contact details, AdData's business profiles feature sales intelligence, from target audience demography and ad spending to preferred media environments. The vendor says this allows users to target prospects from unique angles, and, ultimately, build more lucrative opportunity pipelines.
Salesforce.com, MOAT Ad Creative, Kantar DirectHeat
Hoover's (Legacy), Redbooks, AdNation
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
AdDataExpress Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
AdDataExpress Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AdDataExpress Technical Details