We use it to backup our NetApp …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Multiple backup destinations (66)
Incremental backup identification (71)
Deduplication and file compression (68)
Business application protection (67)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Commvault Complete Data Protection, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Ensure data availability and business continuity across on-prem and cloud environments with Commvault Complete Data Protection, delivering
· Simple, comprehensive backup, replication, and disaster recovery orchestration of all workloads from a single extensible platform
· Trusted recovery of data and applications including verifiable recoverability of replicas
· Scalable, cost-optimized cloud data mobility via automatic scaling and tiering of cloud usage
· Resilient ransomware protection and end-to-end data security with encryption
· Flexible data reuse with copy data management to facilitate DevOps, perform security testing, test patches and upgrades, and more
- Supported: Universal recovery
- Supported: Live recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
It would be good if they could transform the management console to be more user friendly, while keeping its functionality and wide range of features.
But it is a very complete tool, with a lot of fine adjustments to your backups, thresholds, policies, backup destinations.
We're really satisfied with Commvault protecting our environment.
The ONLY time that I found where they couldn't do something was related to Content indexing and that was because of Microsoft's FAST engine. Luckily they have moved to One Pass so no problem anymore.