Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Course authoring (106)9.797%
- Learning content (102)9.696%
- Assignments (105)9.494%
- Course catalog or library (104)9.191%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lessonly, and make your voice heard!
Contact sales team
Pro + Coaching
Contact sales team
Enterprise Learning for Global Teams
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Lessonly, now from Seismic (acquired August 2021) is training software with an ecosystem of partners, strategy and services that are aligned under the mantra of Do Better Work.
The vendor has worked with over 800 companies to help them train their teams. The vendor says they've learned that the highest performing organizations build their training on the same six pillars:
- Assess (Gather Needs & Inputs) Listen to people, data, and the market; identify successes and challenges; and accurately assess your sales team's training needs.
- Plan (Prioritize for Impact) Identify the most essential objectives and outcomes, and intentionally set milestones for creation and delivery.
- Build (Create Quickly & Collaboratively) Work with teammates at the front lines of the business to develop and iterate on bite-sized training/content.
- Learn (Meet Learners Where They Are) Push training content to teammates-- anywhere, anytime-- so they can quickly solve problems in their moment of need.
- Practice (Rehearse, Refine, Repeat) Reinforce skills and information with realistic practice scenarios and receive feedback to fuel improvement.
- Perform (Doing Better Work) Empower the organization to continuously improve, deliver and quantify results.
The results? Faster onboarding, higher NPS score, more closed deals and a superior customer experience.
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||North America, South America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central/Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Australia|
|Supported Languages||Filipino, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Vietnamese|
- Extremely easy to learn - so we can allow HR to build their own trainings, engineering to build theirs, etc. with very little training.
- Extremely easy to edit - so we can make changes on the fly.
- API should include more comprehensive data.
- I'd like more sophisticated tracking of the learning program (they are working on this now).
1. Creating quick, simple training that may need changes.
2. Embedding videos, audio, documents, images.
3. Tracking who has done what.
4. Quick assessments.
Like any LMS, the efficacy of Lessonly depends on the quality of content added - garbage in, garbage out.
- Instrumental in creating a common fund of knowledge within a rapidly growing company.
- Money saved due to reduced need for in person training.
Allego and Docebo both seem to have fundamentally different uses - mostly for hive-mind knowledge collection among salespeople, which may be helpful, but can't be scaled to the entire organization, and not suited to top-down training requirements. We may eventually purchase to supplement Lessonly, not replace it.
- Creating content
- Viewing tracking
- Reports that aren't standard
- That's it
- Distribute information
- Easy to use lesson creation
- Knowledge database
- Easier access to other teams content
- Decrease in training time
- Increase of efficiency
- Lesson creation
- Lesson distribution
- Sending reminders
- Pulling external content