October 05, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We use it in the maintenance department for PMs, POs, and Work Orders submitted from the plant floor, safety, quality, asset management, planning, and scheduling, etc. It has streamlined our PM program and has helped save dollars by identifying gaps in our PM program. I use the Purchase order module to issue POs directly to my contractors without making a phone call. I use it to keep track of budgets throughout the year.
- Customer Service is Outstanding.
- Changes are made by MC through the entire network that makes suggestions.
- The software is simple to use so even the most seasoned mechanic can navigate it.
- The work schedules are fixed so floating schedules cannot be used. It is a product suggestion the community is working on.
- The Migration from our old system was not fun as the software where not compatible. Took me about three months to get everything in from transferring it to excel spread sheets.
Read Timothy Yaeger's full review
It has a very broad application so there is not much it does not cover. Our accounting department could use it but they choose not to. Really it could be company-wide for many applications. I came in as a Maximo user which was nice but very expensive to purchase and maintain.