Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of MindTickle, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Higher number of sales qualified leads
- Improved quality and detailed leads with specific requirements
- Sped up our overall time-to-value for new employees
- Increased overall sales team knowledge and initial performance
- Simplified the attestation tracking process - saved us a lot of time!
- Has helped sales people ramp up faster, increasing their speed to productivity
- Improves quality of sales calls by analyzing what is being said and makes recommendations
- Makes finding the right content easier and much faster
- This platform has helped to modify my already designed sales system and strategies that we were already working on; because this tool equips me with the necessary data that has maximized my team’s skills and enabled me to host the event online thus saving my time.
- This tool has brought us closer and we have enhanced the productivity.
- People are up to date with their training.
- Its helped us streamline trainings.
- Its helped elevated skills that furthered our business.
- MindTickle has helped me understand specific industry details and succeed when speaking with others about the industry.
- We can track onboarding activity pretty well and put learners on a opening path.
- Ongoing training is hard to identify as a user/learner.
- It's a great training tool.
- Increased productivity.
- Saved time.
- Faster ramp up.
- More indirect learning.
- Overall, learners' experiences have been good.
- It's pocket-friendly too.
- Sales adopted our new product learnings
- Sales is able to pitch better
- I'm not in a position to know the specifics, but I will guess the three biggest impacts. One positive has been that MindTickle has kept us sales reps up to date and able to talk about all of the products. I'm sure that these trainings have led to better pipeline numbers.
- MindTickle has had a positive impact on diversity and cultural training as well, as more people are learning and open to learn.
- Efficiency/time in completing trainings has gone up.
- People are able to see trainings they didn't even know existed.
- Rapid time-to-market.
- As far as I can tell, it had a positive ROI, but it is difficult to measure and quantify for future purposes.
- It seems to accomplish what we use it for (Sales & Product training and updates).
- Shorter sections with quick updates/training are easier to consume and are retained for longer.
- Every rep is required to complete monthly sales updates through the platform and are tested on it, so our goal of 100% training is mostly accomplished.
- Huge waste of time trying to onboard people
- Hours sitting through irrelevant information
- Annoying email reminders
- Please refer to the first question
- A better trained community of employees of channel partners
- Even more engaged partner community
- Faster deployment of new training, easier to implement and manage new trainings/certifications