Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 19, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Mojo Helpdesk is being used by our support organization. Upon implementing Mojo Helpdesk it has increased our support technicians performance, increase technician performance, and improved customer service. Before Mojo we had not way of tracking or reporting on our support technicians. It also provides us with customer ratings for our technicians.
- User friendly- easy to setup and get running.
- Built in reports to improve and measure customer satisfaction.
- Always adding new features to enhance the product for the user.
- Support organization responds quickly to issues and questions.
- The ability to be able to customize the priority level of a ticket. Currently these are set by default and can not be changed.
- Text box section on the rating to have the option to tell why a low rating was given.
Read this authenticated review
For a small business it is a very good value.
Mojo Helpdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Mojo Helpdesk?
Mojo Helpdesk is a helpdesk software and ticketing system for schools and organizations of all sizes. Mojo Helpdesk integrates with Google G-Suite and Azure Active Directory.
Categories: Help Desk
Mojo Helpdesk Screenshots
Mojo Helpdesk Video
Watch Mojo Helpdesk Overview
Mojo Helpdesk Integrations
Mojo Helpdesk Competitors
Mojo Helpdesk Pricing
Starting Price: $24
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Mini Me||$0||Includes 10 agents|
|Professional||$29||Includes 10 agents|
|Enterprise||$99||Includes 10 agents|
Mojo Helpdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Mojo Helpdesk Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
Frequently Asked Questions
Mojo Helpdesk is a relatively simple online help desk / ticketing system aimed at SMBs. It offers an affordable pricing plan starting at $24 for eleven agents, and scales with the number of agents using the software.
Mojo Helpdesk starts at $24.
The most common users of Mojo Helpdesk are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.