- Electronic signatures
- Tracking when people have opened and looked at a document
- Immigration, IRD forms, all sorts of external forms can be filled in electronically and stored electronically
- In NZ we go the day, month, year; however, in PDF filler there is no room to set this default so every time I open a new document, I have to scroll down to get the setting I want for every insertion. That is, it doesn't even save what you have changed to further in the document
- Uploading documents is super easy. Just like in GMail, just select upload and it goes into the folder and you can choose the document you wish to upload. Very, very easy.
- The Dashboard - this allows you to see the life of your document - it allows me the opportunity to follow up if there is a delay in signature.
- Trash Bin - recently they added a trash bin for deleted document - this is helpful so if there is a document that has been accidentally deleted, it can be recovered.
- Combining documents in the "Send to Sign" feature - Sometimes I have 2 documents for the same client - this saves me the entire procedure for a second document to send.
- The reminder emails in the "Send to Sign" feature
- Manually resending the document was a feature that seems to have been taken away.
- Templates for Send To Sign letters. I basically have to type the same information over and over again each time. I was hoping that it would save it but it doesn't seem to have that function
- Signer cannot save the document once it has been signed. I have to make sure that there is a note within the email that states that I will send them a copy.
- Wish it had a way to send me a copy of the email I sent.
- Create pdf files from jpg, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint quickly and easily.
- Usually the process of creating Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files from pdf files works quite well.
- When you create pdf files from images, normally the result is a very large file whose handling is difficult when you want to send through a social network or by email.
- Although, the process of going from pdf to Word usually works, there are occasions where PDFfiller has generated some strange characters in my new file.
- Digital Signatures
- Adding customized fields to PDF docs
- Easy delivery of contracts to clients
- Could be more user friendly with better help
- Easier identification of templates, separate from other completed documents
- Software needs to work much better with the Safari browser
- Its user interface makes it a very easy-to-operate app. Without having adequate technical knowledge any user can operate it easily.
- It works very fine on adding text on any part of a PDF document and It also allows users to delete pre written text from a pdf file.
- It can also convert PDF files in other office formats with good quality.
- multiple users can not login at the same time. When the 2nd user login to the same account, it will logged out the 1st user automatically.
- For using advanced features of this software users need to pay a lot. It's very expensive.
- Unavailability of task manager. It can help users to add their tasks on the dashboard itself and give reminders of those tasks.
- Editing existing pdf documents, such as editing texts and adding watermarks.
- Merging .pdfs while working with different sources of documents and needing to summarize for a presentation.
- Splitting .pdfs when you have to submit some documents but some of the information is not necessary for presenting.
- It's a bit slow and too many requirements to return to the dashboard in order to start over
- With this app I can now open any Google document in the PDFiller online editor, convert it into a PDF form to be filled and instantly share it with my clients and business partners that need to be signed and completed.
- Perhaps they do not have a very convenient editor interface. I often can not find what I need.
PDFfiller Scorecard Summary
PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides businesses with the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager in one package. The vendor says their tools help businesses to streamline document management, achieve paperless workflow, and free up time, energy, and resources that can be better invested in the operation of their business.
PDFfiller Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PDFfiller Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Philippines, India, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, Europe, Kenya, Mexico, Spain|