https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/0x/O8/VD76ZMCKTFWH.JPEGMakes going paperless easyI wanted to go as paperless as possible and was frustrated with having to send employment contracts in hardcopy and by mail as it slowed the process down and was not efficient. It is used for all employment contracts and associated paperwork, and now other teams are now using PDF Filler for customer contracts as well.,Electronic signatures Tracking when people have opened and looked at a document Immigration, IRD forms, all sorts of external forms can be filled in electronically and stored electronically,In NZ we go the day, month, year; however, in PDF filler there is no room to set this default so every time I open a new document, I have to scroll down to get the setting I want for every insertion. That is, it doesn't even save what you have changed to further in the document,8,Much more efficient hiring process, speedy response time to candidates Time saving, can template some external forms with standard answers,WorkableA Time Saver!PDFfiller is being used for signature on all of our client and associate contracts. It is also used to edit pdf documents, including but not limited to combining multiple pdf documents, removing blank pages etc. This is really helpful because it is able to allow any who need to sign documents very easy access.,Uploading documents is super easy. Just like in GMail, just select upload and it goes into the folder and you can choose the document you wish to upload. Very, very easy. The Dashboard - this allows you to see the life of your document - it allows me the opportunity to follow up if there is a delay in signature. Trash Bin - recently they added a trash bin for deleted document - this is helpful so if there is a document that has been accidentally deleted, it can be recovered. Combining documents in the "Send to Sign" feature - Sometimes I have 2 documents for the same client - this saves me the entire procedure for a second document to send. The reminder emails in the "Send to Sign" feature,Manually resending the document was a feature that seems to have been taken away. Templates for Send To Sign letters. I basically have to type the same information over and over again each time. I was hoping that it would save it but it doesn't seem to have that function Signer cannot save the document once it has been signed. I have to make sure that there is a note within the email that states that I will send them a copy. Wish it had a way to send me a copy of the email I sent.,10,ROI - time!,Adobe Acrobat DC,Google DriveGood product and good benefitsI used PDFfiller for some time in conjunction with another similar program, since there were times when I had to create many pdf files from images and other documents and using only one program would take a lot of time, so I added PDFfiller to my list of programs. Frequent use at that time was very favorable.,Create pdf files from jpg, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint quickly and easily. Usually the process of creating Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files from pdf files works quite well.,When you create pdf files from images, normally the result is a very large file whose handling is difficult when you want to send through a social network or by email. Although, the process of going from pdf to Word usually works, there are occasions where PDFfiller has generated some strange characters in my new file.,8,A positive impact is that you can create your files without problems and also add watermark to avoid plagiarism or misuse of information.,Smallpdf,SurveyMonkeyBenefits of PDFfillerWe use PDFfiller for contract completion with our clients. This applies to our entire organization. It allows us to send new and existing clients with contracts containing their detailed information and terms with a place for a digital signature that is legally binding. I found it to be the best most reasonable service of its kind.,Digital Signatures Adding customized fields to PDF docs Easy delivery of contracts to clients,Could be more user friendly with better help Easier identification of templates, separate from other completed documents Software needs to work much better with the Safari browser,9,Allowed us to more efficiently complete contracts with clients saving time Allowed us to present a more professional image to our clients Allows us to more easily track and review contracts at a later time when needed,DocuSignGo paperless with PDFfillerIt is used by various departments in my organization. As an analyst I use it in credit department of my organization. I use it to edit my office documents. In many of my financial documents I need signatures of my clients So I use this software for e-signatures. This way I can save lot of time by doing all my works from my desk itself.,Its user interface makes it a very easy-to-operate app. Without having adequate technical knowledge any user can operate it easily. It works very fine on adding text on any part of a PDF document and It also allows users to delete pre written text from a pdf file. It can also convert PDF files in other office formats with good quality.,multiple users can not login at the same time. When the 2nd user login to the same account, it will logged out the 1st user automatically. For using advanced features of this software users need to pay a lot. It's very expensive. Unavailability of task manager. It can help users to add their tasks on the dashboard itself and give reminders of those tasks.,8,It makes my work paper-free and that saves lot of money. It allows me to do my work from my desk itself which save money on travelling. It gives security to my documents which is most important in my work.,Adobe Acrobat DC,Dropbox, Google Forms, Skype, TeamViewer, SendPulse
PDFfiller

PDFfiller Reviews

PDFfiller
Filter 22 vetted PDFfiller reviews and ratings
Nicola Young profile photo
November 29, 2018

PDFfiller Review: "Makes going paperless easy"

• Electronic signatures
  • Tracking when people have opened and looked at a document
  • Immigration, IRD forms, all sorts of external forms can be filled in electronically and stored electronically
  • In NZ we go the day, month, year; however, in PDF filler there is no room to set this default so every time I open a new document, I have to scroll down to get the setting I want for every insertion. That is, it doesn't even save what you have changed to further in the document
Well suited for forms that clients or employees need to fill out, signing of contracts, and collaboration of multiple parties who need to sign documents.
Read Nicola Young's full review
Joanne Grams profile photo
June 21, 2018

PDFfiller Review: "A Time Saver!"

• Uploading documents is super easy. Just like in GMail, just select upload and it goes into the folder and you can choose the document you wish to upload. Very, very easy.
  • The Dashboard - this allows you to see the life of your document - it allows me the opportunity to follow up if there is a delay in signature.
  • Trash Bin - recently they added a trash bin for deleted document - this is helpful so if there is a document that has been accidentally deleted, it can be recovered.
  • Combining documents in the "Send to Sign" feature - Sometimes I have 2 documents for the same client - this saves me the entire procedure for a second document to send.
  • The reminder emails in the "Send to Sign" feature
  • Manually resending the document was a feature that seems to have been taken away.
  • Templates for Send To Sign letters. I basically have to type the same information over and over again each time. I was hoping that it would save it but it doesn't seem to have that function
  • Signer cannot save the document once it has been signed. I have to make sure that there is a note within the email that states that I will send them a copy.
  • Wish it had a way to send me a copy of the email I sent.
It is great for getting contracts signed in a timely fashion. It provides a great cloud-based storage of documents.
Read Joanne Grams's full review
george wilson profile photo
October 09, 2018

PDFfiller Review: "Good product and good benefits"

• Create pdf files from jpg, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint quickly and easily.
  • Usually the process of creating Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files from pdf files works quite well.
  • When you create pdf files from images, normally the result is a very large file whose handling is difficult when you want to send through a social network or by email.
  • Although, the process of going from pdf to Word usually works, there are occasions where PDFfiller has generated some strange characters in my new file.
If you need to create many pdf files or, if you only want to pass your office files to pdf and also place a watermark so that nobody can use your documents without your authorization, this can be a great ally for you.
Read george wilson's full review
Howard Sambol profile photo
August 09, 2018

User Review: "Benefits of PDFfiller"

• Digital Signatures
  • Adding customized fields to PDF docs
  • Easy delivery of contracts to clients
  • Could be more user friendly with better help
  • Easier identification of templates, separate from other completed documents
  • Software needs to work much better with the Safari browser
It is suited for all situations where customer fillable fields is desired in a PDF doc and where signatures are needed.
Read Howard Sambol's full review
December 06, 2018

User Review: "Go paperless with PDFfiller"

• Its user interface makes it a very easy-to-operate app. Without having adequate technical knowledge any user can operate it easily.
  • It works very fine on adding text on any part of a PDF document and It also allows users to delete pre written text from a pdf file.
  • It can also convert PDF files in other office formats with good quality.
  • multiple users can not login at the same time. When the 2nd user login to the same account, it will logged out the 1st user automatically.
  • For using advanced features of this software users need to pay a lot. It's very expensive.
  • Unavailability of task manager. It can help users to add their tasks on the dashboard itself and give reminders of those tasks.
It is very well suited in my work where I need approvals of my clients with their signatures on it and I don't want to print my documents. With the help of this software, I create those fillable documents on my computer itself and I send them to my clients via email and get their signatures on them digitally.
Manuel Aguilar profile photo
March 23, 2018

Review: "PDFfiller an excellent way to edit your .pdfs"

PDFfiller is used in all areas of our company, it's extremely useful since it works wonders while editing .pdfs, adding watermarks and most of all changing documents that our clients send us that we need to alter. In the administration department, our analysts have to scan several documents and they usually need to merge them with documents from other departments, and the option to split or merge documents works wonders in this regard. Overall is one of the best pdf software there is and it is a must-have for any company in my opinion.
  • Editing existing pdf documents, such as editing texts and adding watermarks.
  • Merging .pdfs while working with different sources of documents and needing to summarize for a presentation.
  • Splitting .pdfs when you have to submit some documents but some of the information is not necessary for presenting.
  • It's a bit slow and too many requirements to return to the dashboard in order to start over
As I mentioned earlier, PDFfiller is an extremely useful tool for editing .pdfs and is well suited for almost every scenario. If you created a pdf document and need to edit it but just for some bad luck you deleted the source document, then PDFfiller shines and lets you work on your pdf without the need to convert it. I don't see any scenario where it wouldn't be appropriate.
Read Manuel Aguilar's full review
February 20, 2018

PDFfiller Review: "Good product"

PDfiler is used across the whole organization - mainly for online signing of contracts with customers.
  • With this app I can now open any Google document in the PDFiller online editor, convert it into a PDF form to be filled and instantly share it with my clients and business partners that need to be signed and completed.
  • Perhaps they do not have a very convenient editor interface. I often can not find what I need.
I already recommended this service to my colleagues and friends. These guys have a lot of forms and applications, they want to solve many problems related to online documents
January 26, 2018

Review: "I've purchased a subscription to PDFfiller"

It is a cloud-based PDF editor for my business. I can forget about hardcopy samples, manual signing, printing, and similar practices that waste a valuable amount of work time.
  • It makes the job easier
  • Sign all needed documents online
  • Editing and signing features
  • A little confusing
  • It is not free
July 20, 2017

PDFfiller Review: "Super awesome tool"

We use PDFfiller to manage all our documents and editing in the marketing department.
  • Lots of editing tools
  • I can send the documents for signature purpose via SendToSign
  • Love their LinkToFill feature
  • Sometimes it hangs while working on a document
It's best suited for mass form filling via the LinkToFill feature.

About PDFfiller

PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides businesses with the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager in one package. The vendor says their tools help businesses to streamline document management, achieve paperless workflow, and free up time, energy, and resources that can be better invested in the operation of their business.