PDFfiller Reviews

Margaret Wood | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

Streamline Your Document Retrieval

Our District Sales Managers and teams of Outside Sales Reps are located throughout the Mid-South, creating challenges in procuring necessary documents and signatures in an efficient and timely manner. While email is great for communicating, sending forms for our personnel to fill out real-time has drastically cut down on follow-up time and miscommunications. With the Fill & Sign feature, it's easy for them to execute on the fly. When Managers are out of the office, time-sensitive documents are no longer an issue. Plus, you can annotate for the receiver's benefit and a copy of all linked communications is stored in Adobe! PDF Filler has been a real workflow changer and has streamlined the handling of many, many documents, such as W-4s, Insurance renewals, banking authorizations, etc. I highly recommend this product for those who have a need to obtain documents and multiple signatures from multi-locations.
  • Documents are easy to retrieve, fill, and sign.
  • Obtaining multi-signatures are seamless.
PDFfiller can be a very useful tool with little skill required from the end-user, shaving off days from getting documents processed.
Read Margaret Wood's full review
Harold Barr | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2020

PDF Filler Valentine's Day Review

I use PDFfiller for several types of documents. The first and foremost is to sign letters, contracts and agreements in the plethora of paperwork that I'm involved with daily. More important is the filing of reports and regulatory documents that constantly re-occur and have to be updated. An example would be an annual report or a quarterly report that is required by a State Public Utility Commission, Secretary of State or a Department of Revenue. Some of these reports can be north of 10 -15 pages. Once you have uploaded one of these blank forms to PDFfiller and fill it out, you can save it in several formats and also file it in a specific folder. The next time you need to file the same report you're able to log back in, find the report and treat it as a template. In other words, you're able to simply change the date on the form and update the numbers and re-name it to fit the occasion.
  • They allow you to keep and save multiple signatures on file so you can sign documents on behalf of a multitude of people.
  • They allow the conversion of file formats. For example from a Word doc to a PDF and vice versa.
  • Locating where you have stored specific file folders could be made easier by providing a larger 'arrow' to click which changes the direction it points to in "My Docs' and opens up the directory of all your file folders.
  • Sometimes when you log in you do not see all the available tabs or buttons to click to be able to accomplish specific functions. For example, I used to see a control to enlarge a page, which I don't see any more?
The only scenarios where it isn't appropriate are when a company you are doing business with demands that you fill out their form using only Adobe Acrobat. However, in the majority of cases, PDFFiller is extremely well suited and seems to integrate with all the companies I deal with when contracts have to be signed and countersigned.
Read Harold Barr's full review
Sean Pennel, CSP, CSC | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

PDFfiller makes life easier, saving time and money!

PDFfiller is used widely throughout my organization. Used to automate our employment application processes and create/modify our staff training handbooks. With the ability to add lines and sections into a fallible format saves time and increases productivity across the board. Cloud access makes documents available to staff company-wide.
  • User-friendly. Easily used by even the most entry-level users.
  • Helpful instructions offered to assist new users to learn the product and many features available.
  • Price for paid version can be slightly lower in order to keep up with competition.
  • Could have more sharing options to send to other platforms.
I work in recruiting and human resources. Many applicant tracking systems require specific file types in order to upload documents successfully. The many file format conversion options make it easy to convert any file to accommodate each client. The eSign feature is one of my favorite features I I used on a daily basis for our application process.
Read Sean Pennel, CSP, CSC's full review
Brian Del Terzo Credilife® | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

I love this product and the company behind it

This is a phenomenal solution that we use to enable our team to create customized enrollment details and editable agreements for electronic signatures.
  • Create editable PDF fields.
  • Edit PDFs without disrupting the field structure.
  • Finer movements for field placement although I've figured out how to manipulate it to perfection.
For our purposes, it works great for the templates necessary to perform certain business functions that we use every daily. Great customer service, and backed by a strong and reliable team.
Read Brian Del Terzo Credilife®'s full review
Kathryn Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2020

Easy to Use!

I was the only one in the company using PDFfiller, but PDFfiller was extremely helpful in marketing, accounting, and billing. It is effortless to use and very helpful to keep your documents organized. As a consultant for various depts, it was easy to send and edit all kinds of documents. I would recommend it to anyone in the business.
  • Easy to edit
  • Easy to send to many recipients
  • Great for documentation and signatures
  • The pricing could be lower
If you need a program that creates PDF's that are editable, easy to use and to send, then PDFfiller is for you!
Read Kathryn Johnson's full review
David Wolf, DDS | TrustRadius Reviewer

PDFfiller Review

We use PDF filler to complete PDF forms, collect patient information, and to send faxes.
  • Makes filling PDF forms easy.
  • Makes sending PDF's secure.
  • When opening documents with PDFfiller from a browser your login does not always work so you have to save the document and then re-open it.
PDFfiller is a great tool for filling PDF forms that need to be signed and returned electronically.
Read David Wolf, DDS's full review
March 09, 2020

PDFfiller is a great business tool

PDFfiller is an excellent tool for a lot of our departments. We are a resort with lodging, F&B, golf, work out facility, and more. PDFfiller has been especially useful for my Membership documents. I know a lot of other departments use them, for example, event contracts. PDFfiller is a great tool for getting and receiving forms from Members who do not have a printer or scanner. This has made my job a lot easier. I can also more easily electronically file forms as well.
  • Easy to use program. I am not great with technology and was easily able to figure out how to use this software.
  • Being able to send a professional looking document to clients and Members is key.
  • My Members and clients appreciate the ease of receiving and completing fillable documents.
  • No more scanning, I can save these documents electronically a lot easier than paper.
  • Honestly, I have not had any issues with PDFfiller.
  • My PDFs are pretty basic so this has been an easy tool to use and has caused me no problems.
  • I would recommend this software to any business, small or large.
PDFfiller is fantastic for so many purposes for me. Most recently, I created all of my time exchange Members with fillable forms to let me know what weeks they wanted to book for our next Club Year. I was able to get these out immediately, rather than waiting for snail mail and received them in a more timely manner than a paper form. They look professional and are the perfect tool for the job. My Members appreciate not only the ease of using these documents but also how quickly their reservations are being entered with this more streamlined process.
March 06, 2020

Great product!

I have used PDFfiller to complete tax filings, separation notices, and more.
  • Easy to use.
  • Clear instructions.
  • Tons of forms to use.
  • I have occasionally struggled to find forms I need.
PDFfiller is well suited for small or large businesses. I feel the price is commensurate for the features and abilities I receive. I have introduced it to several of my employees to utilize and they have been very happy with it. I highly recommend using PDFfiller for your business.
September 17, 2019

PDFfiller: P.retty D.arn F.rustrating No More!

The sales, leasing, and administrative support employees all love using PDfiller, because it saves us all a ton of time and allows us to do process the documentation associated with our deals/job quickly, efficiently, and with ease. Prior to discovering this application, filling out legal forms and documentation required printing, manually completing forms, scanning or faxing them back, and saving the file on the computer. PDFfiller allows us to get rid of the giant scanner/copier/fax machine, and complete these tasks simply and free from unnecessary stress.
  • Create and edit forms with ease.
  • Send forms out for signature and field completion to clients, vendors, and employees.
  • Saved us a ton of time and space around the office, since we have been able to eliminate the fax machine and scanner.
  • I prefer the “send to sign” feature used in DocuSign. It feels more “official” and “binding” for legal documents and contracts but this is really more of a personal preference than reality; they both get the job done and perform a very similar function.
Every time we have a new client we send a consumer notice out that allows clients to easily “acknowledge” receipt by virtually signing the form. Likewise for all residential and commercial leases and agreements of sale, PDFfiller has been a lifesaver. What used to be a major time suck to complete a simple form, for example, a seemingly simple task which should have been the easiest part of completing a sea always took a tremendous amount of time, because PDFs are simply not editable. Contracts would need to be filled out with pen and paper. They were hard to read, required scanners and/or fax machines, and took tons of time away from more productive income-generating activities. PDFfiller finally solves all of these problems for us.
Nicola Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2018

Makes going paperless easy

I wanted to go as paperless as possible and was frustrated with having to send employment contracts in hardcopy and by mail as it slowed the process down and was not efficient. It is used for all employment contracts and associated paperwork, and now other teams are now using PDF Filler for customer contracts as well.
  • Electronic signatures
  • Tracking when people have opened and looked at a document
  • Immigration, IRD forms, all sorts of external forms can be filled in electronically and stored electronically
  • In NZ we go the day, month, year; however, in PDF filler there is no room to set this default so every time I open a new document, I have to scroll down to get the setting I want for every insertion. That is, it doesn't even save what you have changed to further in the document
Well suited for forms that clients or employees need to fill out, signing of contracts, and collaboration of multiple parties who need to sign documents.
Read Nicola Young's full review
george wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 09, 2018

Good product and good benefits

I used PDFfiller for some time in conjunction with another similar program, since there were times when I had to create many pdf files from images and other documents and using only one program would take a lot of time, so I added PDFfiller to my list of programs. Frequent use at that time was very favorable.
  • Create pdf files from jpg, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint quickly and easily.
  • Usually the process of creating Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files from pdf files works quite well.
  • When you create pdf files from images, normally the result is a very large file whose handling is difficult when you want to send through a social network or by email.
  • Although, the process of going from pdf to Word usually works, there are occasions where PDFfiller has generated some strange characters in my new file.
If you need to create many pdf files or, if you only want to pass your office files to pdf and also place a watermark so that nobody can use your documents without your authorization, this can be a great ally for you.
Read george wilson's full review
Howard Sambol | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2018

Benefits of PDFfiller

We use PDFfiller for contract completion with our clients. This applies to our entire organization. It allows us to send new and existing clients with contracts containing their detailed information and terms with a place for a digital signature that is legally binding. I found it to be the best most reasonable service of its kind.
  • Digital Signatures
  • Adding customized fields to PDF docs
  • Easy delivery of contracts to clients
  • Could be more user friendly with better help
  • Easier identification of templates, separate from other completed documents
  • Software needs to work much better with the Safari browser
It is suited for all situations where customer fillable fields is desired in a PDF doc and where signatures are needed.
Read Howard Sambol's full review
December 06, 2018

Go paperless with PDFfiller

It is used by various departments in my organization. As an analyst I use it in credit department of my organization. I use it to edit my office documents. In many of my financial documents I need signatures of my clients So I use this software for e-signatures. This way I can save lot of time by doing all my works from my desk itself.
  • Its user interface makes it a very easy-to-operate app. Without having adequate technical knowledge any user can operate it easily.
  • It works very fine on adding text on any part of a PDF document and It also allows users to delete pre written text from a pdf file.
  • It can also convert PDF files in other office formats with good quality.
  • multiple users can not login at the same time. When the 2nd user login to the same account, it will logged out the 1st user automatically.
  • For using advanced features of this software users need to pay a lot. It's very expensive.
  • Unavailability of task manager. It can help users to add their tasks on the dashboard itself and give reminders of those tasks.
It is very well suited in my work where I need approvals of my clients with their signatures on it and I don't want to print my documents. With the help of this software, I create those fillable documents on my computer itself and I send them to my clients via email and get their signatures on them digitally.
Joanne Grams | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 21, 2018

A Time Saver!

PDFfiller is being used for signature on all of our client and associate contracts. It is also used to edit pdf documents, including but not limited to combining multiple pdf documents, removing blank pages etc. This is really helpful because it is able to allow any who need to sign documents very easy access.
  • Uploading documents is super easy. Just like in GMail, just select upload and it goes into the folder and you can choose the document you wish to upload. Very, very easy.
  • The Dashboard - this allows you to see the life of your document - it allows me the opportunity to follow up if there is a delay in signature.
  • Trash Bin - recently they added a trash bin for deleted document - this is helpful so if there is a document that has been accidentally deleted, it can be recovered.
  • Combining documents in the "Send to Sign" feature - Sometimes I have 2 documents for the same client - this saves me the entire procedure for a second document to send.
  • The reminder emails in the "Send to Sign" feature
  • Manually resending the document was a feature that seems to have been taken away.
  • Templates for Send To Sign letters. I basically have to type the same information over and over again each time. I was hoping that it would save it but it doesn't seem to have that function
  • Signer cannot save the document once it has been signed. I have to make sure that there is a note within the email that states that I will send them a copy.
  • Wish it had a way to send me a copy of the email I sent.
It is great for getting contracts signed in a timely fashion. It provides a great cloud-based storage of documents.
Read Joanne Grams's full review
Manuel Aguilar | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 23, 2018

PDFfiller an excellent way to edit your .pdfs

PDFfiller is used in all areas of our company, it's extremely useful since it works wonders while editing .pdfs, adding watermarks and most of all changing documents that our clients send us that we need to alter. In the administration department, our analysts have to scan several documents and they usually need to merge them with documents from other departments, and the option to split or merge documents works wonders in this regard. Overall is one of the best pdf software there is and it is a must-have for any company in my opinion.
  • Editing existing pdf documents, such as editing texts and adding watermarks.
  • Merging .pdfs while working with different sources of documents and needing to summarize for a presentation.
  • Splitting .pdfs when you have to submit some documents but some of the information is not necessary for presenting.
  • It's a bit slow and too many requirements to return to the dashboard in order to start over
As I mentioned earlier, PDFfiller is an extremely useful tool for editing .pdfs and is well suited for almost every scenario. If you created a pdf document and need to edit it but just for some bad luck you deleted the source document, then PDFfiller shines and lets you work on your pdf without the need to convert it. I don't see any scenario where it wouldn't be appropriate.
Read Manuel Aguilar's full review
July 20, 2017

Super awesome tool

We use PDFfiller to manage all our documents and editing in the marketing department.
  • Lots of editing tools
  • I can send the documents for signature purpose via SendToSign
  • Love their LinkToFill feature
  • Sometimes it hangs while working on a document
It's best suited for mass form filling via the LinkToFill feature.

About PDFfiller

pdfFiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides businesses with the services of form-building, PDFs editing and e-signing. The vendor says their tools help businesses to streamline document management, make workflows fully paperless, freeing up time and resources through intuitive process automation.

PDFfiller Features

Has featureEditing and e-signing
Has featureDocuments' annotation
Has featureData collection and data export
Has featureForm-builder
Has featureTax filing
Has featureOwn library of forms

PDFfiller Screenshots