User Friendly and Great Time Saver

Best $60 per year you will ever spend

April 14, 2022

What you wished Adobe was

November 02, 2021

Quick, Easy and priced Right!

Quick & Easy Document Signing

April 27, 2021

PDFfiller is a great business tool

March 09, 2020

Great product!

March 06, 2020
I have used PDFfiller to complete tax filings, separation notices, and more.

Easy to Use!

February 29, 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PDFfiller, and make your voice heard!

Basic

Plus

$12

On Premise

• $8 per user/monthOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.pdffiller.com/en/services.htm

What is PDFfiller?

pdfFiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides businesses with the services of form-building, PDFs editing and e-signing. The vendor says their tools help businesses to streamline document management, make workflows fully paperless, freeing up time and resources through intuitive process automation.

PDFfiller Features

• Supported: Editing and e-signing
  • Supported: Documents' annotation
  • Supported: Data collection and data export
  • Supported: Form-builder
  • Supported: Tax filing
  • Supported: Own library of forms

PDFfiller Screenshots

Upload and Edit your documents easily
https://www.pdffiller.comTry our free iOs and Android app to manage all your documents on the go. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdffiller/id571613512?l=en&ls=1&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdffillerEditor's interface with a sticky noteText fields' optionsE-signing via pdfFillerSharing options & other functionalities

PDFfiller Videos

Getting started with pdfFiller
Create and manage forms online
Reusable PDF templates in pdfFiller

Operating SystemsWindows, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal coverage
Supported LanguagesEnglish

What is PDFfiller's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.3.

Who uses PDFfiller?

The most common users of PDFfiller are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Real Estate industry.

I work with many students from colleges and universities on internships and routinely sign student placement agreements and evaluations. I also frequently work with other agencies and sign agreements/send signed invoices. I also have PDF posters of services that sometimes need to be amended (i.e. change in dates).
  • Easy way to place signature
  • Erase/update material
  • Ability to size/resize text
  • More font options
  • Not changing the original font when editing
It is affordable and user-friendly. For anyone who is busy and doesn't have the time/technical knowledge to learn new software, it is very easy to use.
Very simple to use, obtain signatures and correct PDF's without going back to the drawing board or using other complicated programs. I love that I can have clients sign from their phone.
  • Ease of use for primary user
  • Ease of use for end user
  • Easy to teach
  • Cost effective
  • I can't think of anything
For example a Release of Information. I can change company names very easily and send it off to clients for signature. I love how it saves all of my drafts.
Marsha Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use PDF filler across many different platforms in my company. I use it mainly for applications for licensing for the 41 companies that I support in annually renewing their applications with the state. I save each Year's application information so when I go to renew a company for the next year the information is already pre-populated on the form I just print it and submit it very conveniently since the applications are about six pages long. I also use it to fill out any form and I do mean any form I uploaded into the PDF filler click on the boxes enter the information save it print it send it or email it is a convenience that I don't know that I could live without. If I've lost a form on my computer I know I can always go to PDF to find the form because I use it for every form I fill out. This is a must-have for any company I also use it for employee documents forms and letters.
  • Spell checks
  • Love the signature feature
  • Acts like a word document in terms of the features of font bolding
  • If you double click in an area it will reduce the of size of the font in that area.
  • When I edit a document title I would like for that document title to appear on the My documents page
Is mainly used for filling out forms. It doesn't have a blank document field so you can't just create a document you need to upload a form into it. It is easy to upload forms into the PDF filler and to retrieve forms that have been filled out. I would like to see a zoom training done so that I could become more familiar with the other benefits that PDF filler has and I just don't use them because I don't know about them.
We use PDFfiller to have application forms filled and signed by clients electronically. We use this in my department only for now but it eliminates the need to have clients print out and scan documents. Now that many people are still working remotely this has been very helpful since many people don't have printers or scanners while working from home.
  • Automatically maps text fields
  • Easy to insert signature lines
  • Creates easy links to send to clients via email.
  • Learning how to edit and send out for signature can be daunting.
  • There doesn't seem to be a laid out learning path and the learning section is vast but that can lead you to getting lost.
  • No phone support.
  • Some vendors still wont accept this e-signature vs one of their larger competitors.
I use PDFfiller to complete carrier applications and sometimes employee applications. I also use this when I need to sign forms internally for my company or for licensing paperwork. You need to be careful using the signature feature because some companies will not accept PDFfiller signatures.

What you wished Adobe was

Our organization uses PDFfiller to quickly and effectively sign, edit, and complete documents for all of our departments. We primarily use it to fill out lien waivers.
  • User-friendly interface
  • Combine and edit multiple page documents
  • Quick fill in data, like signatures and dates for efficiency
  • Uploading images
  • Changing all font at once
  • Adjusting font size over the whole document
PDFfiller is great for quick edits and is more suited to people not familiar with Adobe. It is 100% more user-friendly. If you need to do more detailed editing, Adobe is better and has more features.
I utilize PDFfiller when I need to update or change documents in RFP, RFI, or contracts where a customer has supplied a PDF. I also utilize the digital signature option on forms as needed. When completing RFP and RFI, it simplifies entering necessary information in the same format provided by our customers.
  • Enter digital signature
  • Update documents with missing or added information
  • Remove unneeded pages and then complete documents
  • Allows "scrubbing" of reports to utilize in presentations to remove private information
  • When deleting pages, I wish it had a select all and then the ability to uncheck pages you want
PDFfiller is easy to use. There is a lot of storage of documents which makes working on RFP's much easier as you can have several copies of the document loaded and work on separate parts then merge together when completed. The digital signature options allow for a computerized signature or an actual signature.
We use PDFfiller to combine documents, sign documents, or simply complete and forward them to others. As a remote team, it is crucial to be able to have a simple-to-use tool to complete these tasks. The corporate/admin team uses this the most, but it is also used by the program and operations team for contracts and the like.
  • Combines documents
  • Makes completing documents simple
  • Intelligent response (defaults to 'text' mode and tabs to next open space on the form)
  • I wish the 'save as' would be a one-step process as opposed to a download that I then have to open and save
I have recommended it! It really is a very user-friendly tool. I prefer it to the competitors as it's much more intuitive and simple to use. It doesn't 'think' it's smarter than I am and allows for me to edit my own work, undo, move around, change order, etc, as needed. Too many pdf tools make it difficult to switch between text and check box and signature and almost impossible to go back and change answers as needed. PDFfiller is very robust while not being overly complicated.
PDFfiller is only being used by myself. It is extremely helpful in my line of work since I need to put together many pdf packages to submit offers to other Realtors and I have been able to do this more on the road rather than having to use a printer at the office. It has made it very convenient for me and I don't think I will ever stop using it.
  • Edit documents
  • Merge Documents
  • Create PDF packages
  • Easier way to merge documents from home screen
Since I am always in my car on the go with my job I have been able to complete work in my car using the PDFfiller making my life way easier than always having to drive all the way to the office. Editing PDF's as easy as this allows me is also incredibly useful in my day-to-day life as a Realtor. I cannot think of scenarios where it is less appropriate.
Raman Ahuja | TrustRadius Reviewer
PDFfiller is our primary goto software for creating and editing pdf documents. This is being used my many departments but primarily used by the HR department for recruiting purposes especially since last year as the recruitment has become 100% remote. It helps us create, edit and encrypt pdf documents with ease and help create completely trackable workflows for document filing and signature.
  • UI is intuitive and simple.
  • One can edit literally any sort of pdf including scanned pdf documents as well.
  • Provides functionality to merge multiple pdf documents and also to convert a pdf document to image, word and other formats.
  • Integrates with most of the cloud storage solutions and also with CRM solutions.
  • Sometimes editing text on pdf changes the background to completely white background which should not happen at all.
  • Limited font options for adding text.
  • No option to set the orientation of text at a particular angle in order to align with rest of the sentence while editing text.
PDFfiller is like a swiss army knife for all things related to PDF documents. It is most suitable in organizations where a lot of documentation is required like the medical, insurance, and banking industries. It helps organizations almost go paperless and helps them enhance productivity of employees while making processes more efficient.
Mitchell Terpstra | TrustRadius Reviewer
PDFfiller comes in especially handy for my organization when working with freelance talent. It allows us to get signatures for contracts and tax documents quickly and securely.
  • Files are easy to find, complete and sign.
  • Takes the hassle out of getting multiple signatures on documents.
  • Limited choice of fonts.
  • Paid version could be more affordable to stay competitive with other options out there.
PDFfiller is especially well suited to filling legal documents like W-9s or NDAs, a scenario we frequently encounter when contracting new freelance talent at our agency. PDFfiller makes it quick and painless to get these forms filled in and submitted.
A well-architected solution for a common problem that has been a pain point in large organizations for years: creating simple workflows for generating friendly, editable, cross-platform PDF files. We leverage PDFfiller to fully automate this process, for our vendors and partners when we need strictly compliant yet also user-friendly editable PDFs.
  • Easy workflows for creating new templates.
  • Ability to bulk send to multiple recipients.
  • Easy to collect signatures as well as other fill-in details.
  • Some formatting options are not as flexible as they could be.
  • More flexible options for pricing for occasional users.
  • UI is a bit overwhelming for new users.
Great for teams big and small who need to be able to occasionally or frequently create beautiful and user-friendly PDFs with clear editable sections. Great for signature collection, contract management, procurement, and legal. Highly usable for all teams in all business functions, and requires little training and onboarding to be productive.
PDFfiller is an excellent tool for a lot of our departments. We are a resort with lodging, F&B, golf, work out facility, and more. PDFfiller has been especially useful for my Membership documents. I know a lot of other departments use them, for example, event contracts. PDFfiller is a great tool for getting and receiving forms from Members who do not have a printer or scanner. This has made my job a lot easier. I can also more easily electronically file forms as well.
  • Easy to use program. I am not great with technology and was easily able to figure out how to use this software.
  • Being able to send a professional looking document to clients and Members is key.
  • My Members and clients appreciate the ease of receiving and completing fillable documents.
  • No more scanning, I can save these documents electronically a lot easier than paper.
  • Honestly, I have not had any issues with PDFfiller.
  • My PDFs are pretty basic so this has been an easy tool to use and has caused me no problems.
  • I would recommend this software to any business, small or large.
PDFfiller is fantastic for so many purposes for me. Most recently, I created all of my time exchange Members with fillable forms to let me know what weeks they wanted to book for our next Club Year. I was able to get these out immediately, rather than waiting for snail mail and received them in a more timely manner than a paper form. They look professional and are the perfect tool for the job. My Members appreciate not only the ease of using these documents but also how quickly their reservations are being entered with this more streamlined process.
I have not had to contact support. I gave it a high rating, so my non-use of this service would not drag this rating down. I am assuming that their support team would be great, easy to work with, friendly, knowledgeable, accurate, and prompt with assistance with their product. Should I have experience in the future in this area, I would be happy to re-evaluate this portion of the review.
March 06, 2020

Great product!

I have used PDFfiller to complete tax filings, separation notices, and more.
  • Easy to use.
  • Clear instructions.
  • Tons of forms to use.
  • I have occasionally struggled to find forms I need.
PDFfiller is well suited for small or large businesses. I feel the price is commensurate for the features and abilities I receive. I have introduced it to several of my employees to utilize and they have been very happy with it. I highly recommend using PDFfiller for your business.
February 29, 2020

Easy to Use!

Kathryn Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was the only one in the company using PDFfiller, but PDFfiller was extremely helpful in marketing, accounting, and billing. It is effortless to use and very helpful to keep your documents organized. As a consultant for various depts, it was easy to send and edit all kinds of documents. I would recommend it to anyone in the business.
  • Easy to edit
  • Easy to send to many recipients
  • Great for documentation and signatures
  • The pricing could be lower
If you need a program that creates PDF's that are editable, easy to use and to send, then PDFfiller is for you!
I never really had to reach out to the support team. Things always went smoothly.
Our District Sales Managers and teams of Outside Sales Reps are located throughout the Mid-South, creating challenges in procuring necessary documents and signatures in an efficient and timely manner. While email is great for communicating, sending forms for our personnel to fill out real-time has drastically cut down on follow-up time and miscommunications. With the Fill & Sign feature, it's easy for them to execute on the fly. When Managers are out of the office, time-sensitive documents are no longer an issue. Plus, you can annotate for the receiver's benefit and a copy of all linked communications is stored in Adobe! PDF Filler has been a real workflow changer and has streamlined the handling of many, many documents, such as W-4s, Insurance renewals, banking authorizations, etc. I highly recommend this product for those who have a need to obtain documents and multiple signatures from multi-locations.
  • Documents are easy to retrieve, fill, and sign.
  • Obtaining multi-signatures are seamless.
PDFfiller can be a very useful tool with little skill required from the end-user, shaving off days from getting documents processed.
I have enjoyed the great response from those in the field saying they appreciate the improvement in document workflow and the ease of use. Additionally, they have an excellent record and track of their completed documents available for look-back.
I use PDFfiller for several types of documents. The first and foremost is to sign letters, contracts and agreements in the plethora of paperwork that I'm involved with daily. More important is the filing of reports and regulatory documents that constantly re-occur and have to be updated. An example would be an annual report or a quarterly report that is required by a State Public Utility Commission, Secretary of State or a Department of Revenue. Some of these reports can be north of 10 -15 pages. Once you have uploaded one of these blank forms to PDFfiller and fill it out, you can save it in several formats and also file it in a specific folder. The next time you need to file the same report you're able to log back in, find the report and treat it as a template. In other words, you're able to simply change the date on the form and update the numbers and re-name it to fit the occasion.
  • They allow you to keep and save multiple signatures on file so you can sign documents on behalf of a multitude of people.
  • They allow the conversion of file formats. For example from a Word doc to a PDF and vice versa.
  • Locating where you have stored specific file folders could be made easier by providing a larger 'arrow' to click which changes the direction it points to in "My Docs' and opens up the directory of all your file folders.
  • Sometimes when you log in you do not see all the available tabs or buttons to click to be able to accomplish specific functions. For example, I used to see a control to enlarge a page, which I don't see any more?
The only scenarios where it isn't appropriate are when a company you are doing business with demands that you fill out their form using only Adobe Acrobat. However, in the majority of cases, PDFFiller is extremely well suited and seems to integrate with all the companies I deal with when contracts have to be signed and countersigned.
Because someone live is always available within minutes regardless of the time of day.
Sean Pennel, CSP, CSC | TrustRadius Reviewer
PDFfiller is used widely throughout my organization. Used to automate our employment application processes and create/modify our staff training handbooks. With the ability to add lines and sections into a fallible format saves time and increases productivity across the board. Cloud access makes documents available to staff company-wide.
  • User-friendly. Easily used by even the most entry-level users.
  • Helpful instructions offered to assist new users to learn the product and many features available.
  • Price for paid version can be slightly lower in order to keep up with competition.
  • Could have more sharing options to send to other platforms.
I work in recruiting and human resources. Many applicant tracking systems require specific file types in order to upload documents successfully. The many file format conversion options make it easy to convert any file to accommodate each client. The eSign feature is one of my favorite features I I used on a daily basis for our application process.
Support has always resolved technical issues quickly. Billing questions have always been answered courteously.
February 13, 2020

PDFfiller Review

David Wolf, DDS | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PDF filler to complete PDF forms, collect patient information, and to send faxes.
  • Makes filling PDF forms easy.
  • Makes sending PDF's secure.
  • When opening documents with PDFfiller from a browser your login does not always work so you have to save the document and then re-open it.
PDFfiller is a great tool for filling PDF forms that need to be signed and returned electronically.
Brian Del Terzo Credilife® | TrustRadius Reviewer
This is a phenomenal solution that we use to enable our team to create customized enrollment details and editable agreements for electronic signatures.
  • Create editable PDF fields.
  • Edit PDFs without disrupting the field structure.
  • Finer movements for field placement although I've figured out how to manipulate it to perfection.
For our purposes, it works great for the templates necessary to perform certain business functions that we use every daily. Great customer service, and backed by a strong and reliable team.
Very responsive, and they understand their product very well.
The sales, leasing, and administrative support employees all love using PDfiller, because it saves us all a ton of time and allows us to do process the documentation associated with our deals/job quickly, efficiently, and with ease. Prior to discovering this application, filling out legal forms and documentation required printing, manually completing forms, scanning or faxing them back, and saving the file on the computer. PDFfiller allows us to get rid of the giant scanner/copier/fax machine, and complete these tasks simply and free from unnecessary stress.
  • Create and edit forms with ease.
  • Send forms out for signature and field completion to clients, vendors, and employees.
  • Saved us a ton of time and space around the office, since we have been able to eliminate the fax machine and scanner.
  • I prefer the “send to sign” feature used in DocuSign. It feels more “official” and “binding” for legal documents and contracts but this is really more of a personal preference than reality; they both get the job done and perform a very similar function.
Every time we have a new client we send a consumer notice out that allows clients to easily “acknowledge” receipt by virtually signing the form. Likewise for all residential and commercial leases and agreements of sale, PDFfiller has been a lifesaver. What used to be a major time suck to complete a simple form, for example, a seemingly simple task which should have been the easiest part of completing a sea always took a tremendous amount of time, because PDFs are simply not editable. Contracts would need to be filled out with pen and paper. They were hard to read, required scanners and/or fax machines, and took tons of time away from more productive income-generating activities. PDFfiller finally solves all of these problems for us.
PDFfiller is awesome. We felt like we struck gold when we found it because of all of the times we burned hours trying to work around the limitations of PDF files and editing capabilities. Real estate is a very document-heavy industry so a regular part of our lives involves getting documents prepared, executed, and filed. PDFfiller is a tool that allows this part of our job to be way breezy, saving our office time and money.
It is used by various departments in my organization. As an analyst I use it in credit department of my organization. I use it to edit my office documents. In many of my financial documents I need signatures of my clients So I use this software for e-signatures. This way I can save lot of time by doing all my works from my desk itself.
  • Its user interface makes it a very easy-to-operate app. Without having adequate technical knowledge any user can operate it easily.
  • It works very fine on adding text on any part of a PDF document and It also allows users to delete pre written text from a pdf file.
  • It can also convert PDF files in other office formats with good quality.
  • multiple users can not login at the same time. When the 2nd user login to the same account, it will logged out the 1st user automatically.
  • For using advanced features of this software users need to pay a lot. It's very expensive.
  • Unavailability of task manager. It can help users to add their tasks on the dashboard itself and give reminders of those tasks.
It is very well suited in my work where I need approvals of my clients with their signatures on it and I don't want to print my documents. With the help of this software, I create those fillable documents on my computer itself and I send them to my clients via email and get their signatures on them digitally.
Nicola Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
I wanted to go as paperless as possible and was frustrated with having to send employment contracts in hardcopy and by mail as it slowed the process down and was not efficient. It is used for all employment contracts and associated paperwork, and now other teams are now using PDF Filler for customer contracts as well.
  • Electronic signatures
  • Tracking when people have opened and looked at a document
  • Immigration, IRD forms, all sorts of external forms can be filled in electronically and stored electronically
  • In NZ we go the day, month, year; however, in PDF filler there is no room to set this default so every time I open a new document, I have to scroll down to get the setting I want for every insertion. That is, it doesn't even save what you have changed to further in the document
Well suited for forms that clients or employees need to fill out, signing of contracts, and collaboration of multiple parties who need to sign documents.
I used PDFfiller for some time in conjunction with another similar program, since there were times when I had to create many pdf files from images and other documents and using only one program would take a lot of time, so I added PDFfiller to my list of programs. Frequent use at that time was very favorable.
  • Create pdf files from jpg, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint quickly and easily.
  • Usually the process of creating Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files from pdf files works quite well.
  • When you create pdf files from images, normally the result is a very large file whose handling is difficult when you want to send through a social network or by email.
  • Although, the process of going from pdf to Word usually works, there are occasions where PDFfiller has generated some strange characters in my new file.
If you need to create many pdf files or, if you only want to pass your office files to pdf and also place a watermark so that nobody can use your documents without your authorization, this can be a great ally for you.
August 09, 2018

Benefits of PDFfiller

Howard Sambol | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use PDFfiller for contract completion with our clients. This applies to our entire organization. It allows us to send new and existing clients with contracts containing their detailed information and terms with a place for a digital signature that is legally binding. I found it to be the best most reasonable service of its kind.
  • Digital Signatures
  • Adding customized fields to PDF docs
  • Easy delivery of contracts to clients
  • Could be more user friendly with better help
  • Easier identification of templates, separate from other completed documents
  • Software needs to work much better with the Safari browser
It is suited for all situations where customer fillable fields is desired in a PDF doc and where signatures are needed.
June 21, 2018

A Time Saver!

Joanne Grams | TrustRadius Reviewer
PDFfiller is being used for signature on all of our client and associate contracts. It is also used to edit pdf documents, including but not limited to combining multiple pdf documents, removing blank pages etc. This is really helpful because it is able to allow any who need to sign documents very easy access.
  • Uploading documents is super easy. Just like in GMail, just select upload and it goes into the folder and you can choose the document you wish to upload. Very, very easy.
  • The Dashboard - this allows you to see the life of your document - it allows me the opportunity to follow up if there is a delay in signature.
  • Trash Bin - recently they added a trash bin for deleted document - this is helpful so if there is a document that has been accidentally deleted, it can be recovered.
  • Combining documents in the "Send to Sign" feature - Sometimes I have 2 documents for the same client - this saves me the entire procedure for a second document to send.
  • The reminder emails in the "Send to Sign" feature
  • Manually resending the document was a feature that seems to have been taken away.
  • Templates for Send To Sign letters. I basically have to type the same information over and over again each time. I was hoping that it would save it but it doesn't seem to have that function
  • Signer cannot save the document once it has been signed. I have to make sure that there is a note within the email that states that I will send them a copy.
  • Wish it had a way to send me a copy of the email I sent.
It is great for getting contracts signed in a timely fashion. It provides a great cloud-based storage of documents.