Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Renaissance Accelerated Math Scorecard Summary
About Renaissance Accelerated Math
Renaissance Accelerated Math® aims to provide deep math practice at the unique levels students need for them to grow – from foundational skills to grade-level standards. The software integrates with Star Math data to place students in instructional groups. Each group then receives tailored assignments based on state standards. Assignments incorporate multiple skill levels and tasks at Depth of Knowledge levels 2 and 3. Fast scoring and reporting give educators and their students immediate feedback so that progress can be measured.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
- Students are nearly twice as likely to be college and career ready when they practice with Renaissance Accelerated Math®.
- Renaissance Accelerated Math® is highly rated for progress monitoring mastery measurement by the National Center on Intensive Intervention (NCII).
- The Council of Administrators of Special Education endorses Renaissance Accelerated Math® for improving outcomes for students with disabilities.
- A strong research base of 101 scientific studies and reviews backs Renaissance Accelerated Math®, which ensures that you have scientifically-sound math practice and reliable data for instructional decisions.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Renaissance Accelerated Math Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Renaissance Accelerated Math Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|