Sauce Labs is a cloud-based platform for automated testing of desktop and mobile applications. It is designed to be instantly scalable, since it is optimized for continuous integration workflows. (The vendor says that when tests are automated and run in...
Full scale testing platform which improves the testing quality
The constant challenges of our developers are:
1. Creating good, solid UI tests which …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Sauce Labs is a cloud-based platform for automated testing of desktop and mobile applications. It is designed to be instantly scalable, since it is optimized for continuous integration workflows. (The vendor says that when tests are automated and run in parallel on multiple virtual machines across many different browser, platform and device combinations, testing time is reduced and developer time is freed up from managing infrastructure.) The Sauce Labs testing cloud is intended to be paired with a CI system. According to the vendor, this combination allows developers to easily test desktop and hybrid, native and mobile web applications early on in their development cycles, continuously and affordably.
Sauce Labs provides enterprise-grade security via Sauce Connect™, its secure tunneling protocol for testing behind a firewall while maintaining control of proxy and access policies. Tests are run in the company’s secure data center and VMs are destroyed (not “wiped”) after each run, ensuring customer data is never exposed to future sessions. After tests are completed the Sauce Labs’ dashboard provides a unique build-oriented report with metadata, access to Selenium logs, screenshots, video recordings, and a complete list of commands and responses. Support for SSO lets customers provision new user accounts on the fly with centralized user account management, access control, and usage reporting.
- Supported: Automated Cross-Browser Testing
- Supported: Automated Mobile Testing
- Supported: Manual Testing
- Supported: Real device cloud
- Supported: Integrations with all CI servers and JIRA
- Supported: Enterprise Security
- Supported: Proprietary Data Center
- Supported: Support for Selenium, Appium and JUnit Testing
- Supported: Professional Services & Onboarding
- Supported: Instructor-led Selenium and Appium training
- Sauce Labs Automated Testing Platform Datasheet
- Sauce Connect - Security in the Sauce Labs Cloud
- Sharecare Scales from Manual to Mobile with Sauce Labs - Case Study
- OKTA Increases Developer Productivity 80% with Sauce Labs - Case Study
- Campus Explorer Reduces Testing Time from 72 Hours to 72 Minutes with Sauce Labs - Case Study
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
AWS Device Farm
Perfecto by Perforce
Oracle Application Testing Suite
Micro Focus UFT One
SoapUI Open Source
IBM Rational Functional Tester
Progress Test Studio
Micro Focus Silk Test
The range of browsers, operating systems and devices offered is broad, we have not had an issue where we could not test the combination needed.