https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/lF/xa/L47SNWR9FIIZ.JPEGBetterCloud - A better way to manage your Google DomainOur corporate business technology group uses BetterCloud to manage our Google apps for our business domain. We have varying permission levels within the tool and that really allows us to be granular with proper rights distribution. It is a far simpler tool that the Google Admin Panel. The entire organization has access to make location and signature changes for themselves which frees up our technicians to do real work.,BetterCloud is simply the best UI for managing your Google Apps Cloud. The flexibility to perform bulk actions or choose to use the BetterCloud wizards makes it simple for even my lesser experienced technicians to effectively perform assigned tasks. We really enjoy the alerting and suggestions that we receive via the homepage.,Consumed licenses can sometimes take a long time to reflect accurately. I would like to be able to make my own account creation workflow templates to avoid having to answer each section.,10,I believe this has had a neutral ROI impact. We make up the cost in time savings of our IT staff.,Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat DC, DameWare Remote Support,17BetterCloud - Improve your Google Apps domain - TODAY!Our organization uses BetterCloud to manage our Google domain. We use it across the entire organization to manage user account provisioning, email signature creation, application administration, directory management, and dynamic reporting. BetterCloud provides an easy to use interface that allows me to me to be much more efficient with my time. It helps provide automation for the simple, routine tasks.,BetterCloud makes it incredibly easy to provision a number of users at the same time. Their Google Sheet integration means that you can import a list of users and have their accounts created immediately. BetterCloud provides a very good email signature creation and management tools with the ability to deploy and manage different signatures for different departments. BetterCloud provides a wide variety of canned reports, but also allows users to create reports with easy drag-and-drop functionality.,Since BetterCloud is hosted on the Google Apps engine, I have occasionally had problems with it. Due to the fact that our network load-balances across two internet links, if the connection changes dynamically I will usually have to log out and back in.,10,BetterCloud has had a positive impact on ROI because it helps employees conserve time and become more efficient. BetterCloud has had a positive impact on ROI because it helps our organization be flexible by providing the ability to quickly and easily make changes across users, groups, or ORGs.,CloudLock,Google Hangouts, CloudLock, Slack, Atlassian Confluence
BetterCloud

BetterCloud Reviews

BetterCloud
Filter 7 vetted BetterCloud reviews and ratings
November 07, 2017

Review: "BetterCloud - A better way to manage your Google Domain"

• BetterCloud is simply the best UI for managing your Google Apps Cloud.
  • The flexibility to perform bulk actions or choose to use the BetterCloud wizards makes it simple for even my lesser experienced technicians to effectively perform assigned tasks.
  • We really enjoy the alerting and suggestions that we receive via the homepage.
  • Consumed licenses can sometimes take a long time to reflect accurately.
  • I would like to be able to make my own account creation workflow templates to avoid having to answer each section.
If you have a Google Apps domain to administer then BetterCloud is your best friend. It allows you to create varying levels of administrative access to ensure that your staff has only what is appropriate. This is far superior to the native Google Admin Panel. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Jamie Dear profile photo
March 22, 2016

Review: "BetterCloud - Improve your Google Apps domain - TODAY!"

• BetterCloud makes it incredibly easy to provision a number of users at the same time. Their Google Sheet integration means that you can import a list of users and have their accounts created immediately.
  • BetterCloud provides a very good email signature creation and management tools with the ability to deploy and manage different signatures for different departments.
  • BetterCloud provides a wide variety of canned reports, but also allows users to create reports with easy drag-and-drop functionality.
  • Since BetterCloud is hosted on the Google Apps engine, I have occasionally had problems with it. Due to the fact that our network load-balances across two internet links, if the connection changes dynamically I will usually have to log out and back in.
BetterCloud is well suited to IT departments that are growing rapidly and/or understaffed. They can increase the effectiveness and reach of a single admin, while providing a wide array of functionality to accomplish a wide range of goals. It is well suited for those who want to purchase a single tool that can perform many common actions and provide more control than Google Apps itself.
Read Jamie Dear's full review

BetterCloud Scorecard Summary

About BetterCloud

BetterCloud is a SaaS Application Management and Security Platform that is designed to enable IT to centralize, orchestrate, and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. The vendor says thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data and controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, and delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.

BetterCloud Features

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
BetterCloud One$3per user/month
BetterCloud Core$6per user/month
BetterCloud Enterprise$10per user/month

Users are all employees within your organization that use the connected SaaS applications. Prices shown are billed annually. Minimum pricing applies.

BetterCloud Support Options