Attendance - Coretrack
Scheduling - Basic
TimeClock - Basic
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
TrackSmart offers online time and attendance software. The vendor aims to help companies spend less time on administration. The software aims to simplify employee time-tracking and scheduling tasks.
Users can build their package based on the features needed. Features include:
TrackSmart Attendance: Tracks vacation time, sick days and other employee absences.
TrackSmart Scheduling: Simplifies shift scheduling with recurring schedules and automatic shift assignments.
TrackSmart TimeClock: Enables punching in and out via any Web-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Supported: Manage time-off requests
- Supported: Make employee shift schedules
- Supported: Employees can swap shifts
- Supported: Timesheets
- Supported: Comply with overtime laws
- Supported: See who’s clocked in
- Supported: Track labor costs against your labor budget
- Supported: Employees can check their work schedules online
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||95%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||5%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States of America|
- Live updates- when things are updated, everyone can see the changes.
- We love that you can offer upshifts for others to take so that each team member can get the schedule that works best for them.
- We love that you can use it on a computer or phone.
- We've had a few instances where the site was down and we weren't able to access our schedules which was tricky, so now we save a back up copy to have on hand in case it goes down.
- There is room for improvement in the notifications.
- The platform is easy to use and it tracks everyone's attendance very well.
- I like how the system notifies me via email to review and approve employee's days requested.
- Companies can choose to offer employee's just PTOs or vacation, personal, sick-day, jury duty, bereavement, etc. among other reasons.
- Last but not least, the system tracks individual employee's days taken and keeps count of the days remaining for each employee, saving the HR administrator time and money for our organization.
- The app "Attendance" doesn't allow the employee to change or edit a submitted request. For edit and changes, the employee has to go to the website platform before the request is approved.
- Their app "Attendance" can be improved to include other features that you're able to use in their website such as filtering employees attendance taken.
- It's easy to use
- Always works
- Has helpful features such as the calendar we can all view for PTO
- I wish the clock-in and attendance were on the same page
- Sometime it says it's "resting" when trying to login