Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Live updates- when things are updated, everyone can see the changes.
- We love that you can offer upshifts for others to take so that each team member can get the schedule that works best for them.
- We love that you can use it on a computer or phone.
- We've had a few instances where the site was down and we weren't able to access our schedules which was tricky, so now we save a back up copy to have on hand in case it goes down.
- There is room for improvement in the notifications.
- The platform is easy to use and it tracks everyone's attendance very well.
- I like how the system notifies me via email to review and approve employee's days requested.
- Companies can choose to offer employee's just PTOs or vacation, personal, sick-day, jury duty, bereavement, etc. among other reasons.
- Last but not least, the system tracks individual employee's days taken and keeps count of the days remaining for each employee, saving the HR administrator time and money for our organization.
- The app "Attendance" doesn't allow the employee to change or edit a submitted request. For edit and changes, the employee has to go to the website platform before the request is approved.
- Their app "Attendance" can be improved to include other features that you're able to use in their website such as filtering employees attendance taken.
- It's easy to use
- Always works
- Has helpful features such as the calendar we can all view for PTO
- I wish the clock-in and attendance were on the same page
- Sometime it says it's "resting" when trying to login
Tracksmart Scorecard Summary
TrackSmart offers online time and attendance software. The vendor aims to help companies spend less time on administration. The software aims to simplify employee time-tracking and scheduling tasks.
Users can build their package based on the features needed. Features include:
TrackSmart Attendance: Tracks vacation time, sick days and other employee absences.
TrackSmart Scheduling: Simplifies shift scheduling with recurring schedules and automatic shift assignments.
TrackSmart TimeClock: Enables punching in and out via any Web-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
There are 3 apps: Attendance, Scheduling, TimeClock. Each has it's own pricing plan. See details by visiting: https://www.tracksmart.com/attendance/pricing https://www.tracksmart.com/scheduling/pricing https://www.tracksmart.com/timeclock/pricing
Tracksmart Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||95%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||5%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
Tracksmart Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Tracksmart Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States of America|