November 25, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We use PostUp to build and schedule eblasts that will be sent to our subscribers. It is used by department. Mostly marketing and news production are the ones using it. It makes things very easy to schedule and setup, which makes our lives a whole lot easier.
- It is set up in a way that is very easy to learn how to use.
- The features cover everything I can even imagine for what I am using it for.
- Their help desk is very responsive.
- There was a recent update they did that was sort of hard to get adjusted to, things weren't in the same spot as normal and it was sort of difficult learning where things were located now.
- It only shows you 7 mailings at a time by default, it would be nice to be able to change the default setting to whatever is preferred.
- In the "server" I wish there was a way to filter by department, not just by users.
Read Halle Kirsh's full review
For what we are using the service for, it accomplishes everything that we need. We use it across a couple departments and it is very easy to keep track of everything scheduled so there is no confusion. We started using it at the beginning of the year and it's become very simple to navigate, which is great. That makes it much easier for me to train people how to use it.