Cisco DNA Center
June 14, 2022
Cisco DNA Center
Score 8 out of 10
- Analytics Assurance
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco DNA Center
We use Cisco DNA Center as a single pane of glass to view our network equipment across six locations throughout the state of California. I describe it to people as Cisco Prime on steroids, which is great if you are familiar with Cisco Prime. It is an easy transition. We went from six separate instances of a prime, with six panes of glass, to one single pane of glass for all sites. We view the health of both our wired and wireless infrastructure. It is easy to drill down into problem areas. It's also easy to view and find things on the campus maps.
- At a glance view of the health of your network
- Mapping and heat maps
- Ease of software upgrades
- Managing access for users to have control of over multiple sites
- Add more image repository servers. Right now it's capped at four.
- Allow backup of the system to something other than Linux.
- The single pane of glass to view all networks
- Can run security vulnerability checks
- Maps and geo tagging
Do you think Cisco DNA Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco DNA Center's feature set?
Did Cisco DNA Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco DNA Center go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco DNA Center again?
Cisco DNA Center is great for managing software upgrades across multiple device platforms and sites. It's also great for a quick at-a-glance view of the overall health of your network access, whether it be wired or wireless. It is not the best for smaller deployments, in my opinion. That might be overkill.