Review: "Conversocial - Our preferred platform for Social Media Customer Service"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-customer-serviceConversocialUnspecified8141012013-07-23T15:51:06.249Z
- Intelligent prioritization of actionable communications
- Custom workflows and assignments so each message can be routed to the appropriate agent
- Reports with not only the usual social/engagement stats, but also metrics that are compatible with traditional call center metrics to enable apples-to-apples performance comparisons.
- Full publication management capability on FB and Twitter for marketing posts
- Comprehensive permissions & drafting/approval tools to enable easy on-boarding of new users & agents
- Great interface - very easy to use and require minimal training. A key differentiator.
- Could have more filtering options and improved search capability in the archives.
- UI clarity of back-end screens could be improved
- Integration of additional social networks would be welcome, especially LinkedIn, YouTube, & Instagram
- Mobile accessibility is fairly limited
- Analytics could be more flexible in terms of filtering and view options
- Improved loyalty/retention
- Improved social sentiment
- Cost savings by addressing issues before they hit call center/email
Evaluation and Selection
We performed a full evaluation of HootSuite, SocialEngage, and Oracle RightNow. Conversocial was selected for several reasons, including the intuitive interface (very important for CS agents, who are already working in a multitude of complex systems), capacity to support our custom workflows and assignment processes, and the robust analytic dashboard capable of reporting on metrics specific to customer care. The excellent support and flexibility in customizing of the tool for our purposes were critical selling factors as well.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of the software and general usages (including social media) for both agents and managers. Simulation workshops really made the live deployment process very smooth.