Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
Currently, I use Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service to run an extensive range of enterprise workloads with automation which reduces operational costs and time. Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service is used across the entire organization, but not in all business units.
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service provides elasticity and scalability.
- Consolidation of thousands databases in one unified solution.
- It involves less time to run analytics workloads.
- Lack of enough documentation and whitepapers for features.
- Scalability allows us to make rapid decisions by unlocking and connecting insights to business context.
- Improving performance through indexing.
- Reduce the cost of creating a large data warehouse by compressing uncompressed databases.
Do you think Oracle Exadata delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Exadata's feature set?
Did Oracle Exadata live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Exadata go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Exadata again?