Overall Satisfaction with Penelope by Social Solutions
It is used in our Georgia and Alabama offices in order to track our casework working with homeless veterans. We recently implemented Penelope by Social Solutions to assist with our transition away from paper files into digital storage of information. Penelope assists with reminders and keeping the office structured and organized for our appointments and data storage needs.
- Penelope provides reminders to complete tasks eliminating human error.
- Penelope allows a user friendly interface that allows easy data access.
- Penelope provides more security than paper files.
- Access to multiple tabs within browser.
- Customizable backgrounds
- [I would] highly stress [getting] access to multiple tabs
- Better productivity for team
- Elimination of paper files
- Managerial reminders for efficiency
Different use case scenarios. Penelope by Social Solutions is a better fit for case management and management of a nonprofit company as opposed to management of a private therapy office which is what I used therapy notes for. Penelope by Social Solutions would be recommended to others in the nonprofit field as well as social work.
Do you think Penelope by Social Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Penelope by Social Solutions's feature set?
Did Penelope by Social Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Penelope by Social Solutions go as expected?
Would you buy Penelope by Social Solutions again?
[Penelope by Social Solutions is] well suited for offices that have high caseloads and need efficiency and ease of use along with security and a fully digital store of information. This may be less suitable for smaller operations that may not need as much functionality. I believe Penelope by Social Solutions is a very solid program so it is hard to find many reasons for a company not to use it.