Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
TeamViewer is mainly being used to support clients with questions and basic issues that do not need an on-site visit. This saves the customer and technician hrs and resolves issues much faster.
- Remote control is quick and easy allowing smooth service calls
- Installation is simple and customizable
- Limiting the number of host machines I can save in my account listing is a big negative. I understand limiting the number of concurrent users, but just having them all on my list doesn't affect anything but my time trying to keep all my customers updated in a spreadsheet.
- TeamViewer has saved money and time traveling to customers, wear and tear on vehicles and allowed more service calls to be completed in a shorter amount of time.
- I suppose you could call it a negative that you can't really justify charging the same as an on-site service call, at least I can't.
Do you think TeamViewer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamViewer's feature set?
Did TeamViewer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamViewer go as expected?
Would you buy TeamViewer again?
The software is better and more flexible than it's competitors. It works really well in a residential environment where the users are not very knowledgeable about computers. The icon is easy to identify and the ability to customize it with your own logo and message is comforting to the end-user.
TeamViewer Feature Ratings
TeamViewer Security and Support
It is very easy to use and straight-forward to set up if you need complete control or to give the end-user control of your access.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Remote access for your desktop or any desktop via website
- chat is simple to communicate with end-user if needed.
- "Swapping sides" so you can show them your desktop
- controlling the number of users is a bit difficult (different accounts allow different #s of endpoints)