Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO MDM
Issues such as duplication on data can lead to poor business decisions making. TIBCO MDM was implemented in our corporation to address such issues in order to make data a trusted source while making business decisions.
- Cleanse data to improve integrity.
- Improves ROI by enhancing customer satisfaction.
- TIBCO MDM advances productivity in our firm by enhancing reliable source of master data.
- Advance regulatory compliance.
- To enhance robust customer satisfaction and data management for clients, it requires integration with external CRM tools, which is overwhelming mainly when collecting data from on-premise applications.
- Barely compromise security while distributing master data to external systems.
- Workflow automation makes it easy to create dashboards for data analysis, which unlock insights at the point of making business decisions.
- Address data quality issues such as deduplication on data to make the right business decisions.
- TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Quickbooks Online Accountant
It was seamless to integrate TIBCO MDM with both TIBCO and non-TIBCO external applications.
I give TIBCO MDM 10 out of 10 since on my end it has been easy to use due to it's easy to use and intuitive UI.
TIBCO MDM is highly scalable, but I mainly focus on the cloud solution since it’s easy to use due to its feature documentation via links to articles and whitepapers.