Updated January 13, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
[It's] Used by the whole organization. It addresses any ticketing management needs to maintain records and IT/Web/GIS/Design communications with staff.
125 - We use it for IT Service Managment, Facilities Managment, Web Design Requests, ArcGIS map creation requests and Science Requests. Staff is able to create tickets through the self service desk in different portals. Operators are able to see tickets via e-mail and address all issues.
- Workflow Managments and uptime.
- Easily create forms for any new self service desk. Fast implementation of new workflows.
- Creating new users and archiving old users.
- Customizing more complicated workflow with different external teams.
- More options in creating more elaborate forms, adding pictures for example.
- more integration options for Azure, we currently cannot integrate fully with azure and manually upload everytime we create a new user.
- It has increased efficient on how staff communicate issue to operators.
- It has helped operators create a filtered for staff to communicate through, this helps them manage their time and priorities.
- The self-service forms help guide staff to better understand their issues and terminology surrounding their issues.
Service has been excellent, everyone is very responsive. I like the new communications [features], it has definitely improved in the past 5 years. Sometimes, I feel a bit brushed off with more complicated integration questions.
Topdesk's SAAS environment is reliable and there are rarely if ever any downtime. Their customer service is still top notch and renewing process is easy. I have not noticed any slow downs or random glitches that would cause us to lose any data that would cause productivity loss. I also love how they e-mail users once a week to communicate any updates and offer tips for a more efficient work environment.