Likelihood to Recommend
Able2Extract is extremely helpful if you have a PDF with text that you want to manipulate. By converting it into another file format that is more conducive to text, you can correct spelling mistakes, copy paragraphs, and remove them or relocate them. Since I had to take spreadsheets and text from a PDF and insert them into a Word document, Able2Extract Professional was the exact tool I needed to avoid simply taking screenshots.
SigningHub worked well for me for collecting digital signatures on contracts from independent contractors. It's well suited for both small businesses (like mine) and bigger businesses since you can create a specific workflow for each sort of document you upload. It's also great for storing the signed and master documents. However, it may not be appropriate in certain industries with specific data security rules. Check with the regulators of your industry before using (lawyers, I'm talking to you...)
- Creates editable spreadsheets from Excel documents that have been scanned.
- Allows certain segments of documents to be selected for editing.
- Allows bulk conversion.
- You can add individual documents for each person that needs to sign something.
- You can upload documents you use over and over and prep them within SigningHub.
- You can allow SigningHub to store them and you can download copies if needed.
- You're notified by email when the signing process is complete.
- You can limit the amount of time that the signor will have access to the document.
- You can create a workflow for each document.
- GUI can always improve, even if it's currently good
- Better how-to instructions to address initial learning curve
- Functionality could be inserted into Adobe Acrobat Pro, potentially merging products
- I found setting up a workflow for each different document a little confusing.
- I'd get errors from time to time when prepping a document. This usually happened when I was inserting a date field or a signature field (which are fairly important fields for contracts).
- The one time I needed help and contacted the company, the representative made me feel like I was dumb.
I've used DocuSign and Adobe Acrobat DC in the past. DocuSign is nice because it easily integrates into Word, but it's also a bit pricey for a small business who may not use it all that much. Acrobat is great for signatures, but documents signed are stored on your own hard drive. Whereas, they're stored on SigningHub's end
Return on Investment
- Able2Extract Professional allows me to compile annual reports without having to seek out creators of supplemental material and ask them to rerun their reports in a different file format
- Our business objective of maintaining consistent branding is achievable through converting PDFs into file formats where we can alter text and swap out logos
- Able2Extract Professional has the speed and ease of use we need to meet our reporting deadlines
- It was very affordable for a small business. I could use it for unlimited documents for a very modest monthly fee.
- It could handle an unlimited number of documents.
- Document retrieval is easy.
Use the Custom PDF to Excel conversion to manually adjust the column and row structure of your data for perfectly formatted Excel spreadsheets.See All (9) Able2Extract Professional Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?