Likelihood to Recommend
Personally, I was always very satisfied with the Budget Maestro product and platform. I used Hyperion Essbase in my prior company and felt Analytics Maestro had very similar capabilities and features which made learning the product very easy. The ongoing support has been tremendous and this is an area I find many competitors in the marketplace to have room for improvement.
Feature Rating Comparison
- Analytics Maestro Platform adds tremendous value.
- Newer version offering is cloud based which adds value on size constraints.
- Customer support has always been extremely supportive and timely on responses.
- Took some time to roll out the cloud-based solution.
- The older version (not cloud-based) we used took about an hour to refresh after data load.
- The older version did take some time learning how to use the product to its fullest capabilities.
Our company evaluated 6 product offerings in the market place a year ago and felt Budget Maestro and Vena offered the largest return on our investment at their price points. We have always been very satisfied with the product and its customer service. Since we have grown over 600% over 4 years, many of the new layers of management used other products in prior careers and we are currently at a point where the entire organization may be transitioning to an ERP solution to manage all finance and accounting functions. I would always recommend Budget Maestro as a great budgeting and analytical tool for FP&A teams as we were able to accomplish a high amount of monthly reports with a small team over the years.
Return on Investment
- We were a very small company growing by acquisition so it worked well during these phases of our company growth.
- The return for our cost was tremendous especially in comparison to peers in the market.
- Analytics Maestro allowed us to grow without adding headcount by building efficient reports that can easily be mass-produced for all branches within our organization.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?