Pros and Cons
- Easy to use and install on many devices and very intuitive. The GUI app is very friendly and you only have just the right amount of options you need to make the conference work: share screen, chat, control over your camera and mic. For the users, this is great since you don't have to spend a lot of time teaching them how to use BlueJeans.
- The compatibility with the videoconference codecs we have (Polycom, LifeSize, etc). There's no need for extra plug-ins. You just dial to the BlueJeans IP address and enter the meeting ID and passcode, and you're done.
- The recording option is excellent for the unlimited storage on the cloud and the option to locally download the recordings.
- The app 2.0 has some missing options, like the option to directly send an invite by entering the email address to add new people, and some problems, like a black screen for certain users. We understand that this is a new version and might have some bugs, but we hope you can fix it soon.
- It needs the ability for a moderator to share content like videos or record without the need of a BlueJeans user login.
- Some users are able to share videos with sound and some users are not. I guess that depends on the PC sound settings, but it would be nice to have a brief guide on how to share videos with sound.