Pros and Cons
- BlueJeans enables a large number of people to be on a call. For example, when our CEO needs to communicate with the entire company across all 5 European locations.
- BlueJeans works well when I schedule meetings from my manager's calendar, as Outlook automatically places his BlueJeans details rather than mine.
- BlueJeans silent entry system works well when there are multiple people on the call calling in from multiple locations. It is helpful as if they enter 5 minutes late it doesn't disturb the flow of conversation in the meeting.
- BlueJeans works well when showing presentations in our boardroom. It is really easy to share screens and do IT demonstrations.
- It would be helpful if the meeting organizer didn't have to open the line with their credentials in order to start.
- I think it would be good if when having a large call with multiple rooms that the screen splits between all video callers. Other times, it flickers between different screens even if the person on the other screens isn't speaking.
- It would be great if BlueJeans had an added chat feature so that people could share links whilst talking on video or voice.