- Ease of Use - Claritysoft offers a very organic and intuitive design for customers to easily navigate and use.
- Developer Standpoint - Standing up the application and importing data was straightforward and did not take long to configure security, permissions and roles.
- Out Of The Box (OOTB) - Claritysoft out of the box offered many built-in tools utilized for our environment, however, manipulating and customizing was not over the top difficult, once we established a baseline.
- This may be an unfair "con", however the application is quite costly. With that said, it is worth it!
- This may be a "con" because of our environment, however the email functionality is a bit limited when it comes to multiple items.
- Customized reports are a bit messy to build, BUT the options for customization has answered all requests by our client.
Reports, reports, reports! Our clients love data (and who doesn't!), and Claritysoft's robust reporting capabilities shine bright. It is a bit difficult to configure the reports, but that complexity is an added feature IMO.
Claritysoft Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Claritysoft offers a simplified CRM solution. The vendor says the founding principal behind its solution is usability. Additionally, the vendor says they focus on the most commonly used functions, such as account management, contact management and Outlook integration, in order to deliver a simple CRM system with an end user experience that their competitors can’t touch. The vendor’s value proposition is that by creating an intuitive look and feel and avoiding complex screens and rarely used features, Claritysoft delivers the power of CRM in a cost effective and easy to use solution.
Claritysoft Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Claritysoft Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|