May 16, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- The Google Chrome integration allows to have total control over the communications and sends the registry to Compas immediately. Also allows sending Google mail directly from the Compas app.
- Allows to keep track of the whole work history and experience of each one of the employees, start dates, interviews, pay rates and termination reasons, as well as to send mass emails and text messages to employees.
- It's fully customizable if you need to add a specific feature their support and is responsive and allows the intended customization.
- It is a great reporting tool. You can track the performance and activities of your recruiters, make sure they are doing the pertinent contacts and follow-ups and complete their assigned tasks, also allows pulling reports on employees placed on assignment.
- It doesn't allow for much control on changes that are done. All employees have access to modify other employees information, it has an audit trail and would show who made the changes and what the previous information was even if these are easily fixed situations. It has led to confusion with the misuse of some of the employees in our company.
- It should have better integration with more payroll systems. They are currently offering some integration but it is not possible to fully integrate unless the payroll system is part of the compatible ones.
- When a candidate applies from Indeed or any other job search engine, their resume tend to be modified and some dates get into the wrong places, so their parsing system should get some improvement, or at least allow to update the file that has been uploaded.