https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/nx/uJ/7TEE2KT183NQ.JPEGPrezly is essential for PR prosI use Prezly to build media kits containing all the assets needed to distribute a press release to media contacts. I also use it in other creative ways: private backgrounding pages, judging guides for awards programs, working pages to share with my team. It also houses my contact database so that I can manage and track contact information and actions/conversations with media.,Media kit around a press release including visual assets including video, attachments, text, links, etc. Distribute press releases or press pages to the contacts I have uploaded and manage in Prezly.,The contact management system is a little wonky but it has improved over the last two years and I expect that trend to continue. The grouping system (segments) and tagging is not intuitive. I've had many missteps in trying to get content to particular segments while deselecting individuals. You cannot add another group of people to a distribution without going back and recreating the same distribution. you can add individuals but not groups.,10,The biggest ROI is in time saved. when sending press releases before Prezly, I used merge emails in Outlook. It took 3-5 hours to refine my list, set up the outlook page, host links of assets, and then run test sends. Prezly can be set up and a release or distribution sent out in 1-2 hours (even less if we copy a previous set up). Prezly makes my website press room look amazing. Many media comment on the Prezly press kits I send along and appreciate that the pages are clean, easy to navigate and reliable. It is essential to have a contact management system with an opt-out.,,Muck RackPrezly -- User-Friendly PR CRMWe use Prezly as a database for our PR contacts in the music space. It's a great organizational tool for us to make sure we stay on track and keep updated with our key relationships. It allows us to stay organized while collaborating on key projects together. This is the only software we've found to allow us to do this effectively.,Organized Contacts / Contact Management Engagement Tracking CRM,More Collaboration Tools Newsroom can be a bit confusing for new users Better advanced search features,8,We've seen increased output for our campaigns It has helped us to stay organized as a team It allows us to track different features that we get via Newsroom,Cision PR Software,Cision PR Software, MailChimp, Google Analytics
Prezly

Prezly Reviews

Prezly
Filter 2 vetted Prezly reviews and ratings
Jennifer Harrison, APR profile photo
July 22, 2018

User Review: "Prezly is essential for PR pros"

• Media kit around a press release including visual assets including video, attachments, text, links, etc.
  • Distribute press releases or press pages to the contacts I have uploaded and manage in Prezly.
  • The contact management system is a little wonky but it has improved over the last two years and I expect that trend to continue.
  • The grouping system (segments) and tagging is not intuitive. I've had many missteps in trying to get content to particular segments while deselecting individuals.
  • You cannot add another group of people to a distribution without going back and recreating the same distribution. you can add individuals but not groups.
Prezly is perfect for building media kits and making assets available to anyone, not just the media. It is perfect for my small agency because it is quick and yet the pages look great. It is a great tool for building private pages of assets and backgrounding to send to media for personalized pitches.
Read Jennifer Harrison, APR's full review
Andrew Woloz profile photo
July 22, 2018

User Review: "Prezly -- User-Friendly PR CRM"

• Organized Contacts / Contact Management
  • Engagement Tracking
  • CRM
  • More Collaboration Tools
  • Newsroom can be a bit confusing for new users
  • Better advanced search features
It is very well suited for a full blown PR campaign where you need to track certain publications, features and authors. It is less appropriate if you aren't pitching outside sources or if it's a small campaign.
Read Andrew Woloz's full review

Prezly Scorecard Summary

About Prezly

Prezly offers PR software that aims to help organizations be great storytellers.

According to the vendor, the software includes capabilities that enable PR professionals to:

• Create and publish beautiful, visual multimedia stories that are SEO-optimized and mobile-friendly
  • Distribute stories via email and social media with a CRM designed for PR
  • Gain insight into what’s relevant for stakeholders
  • Evaluate the efficacy of PR strategy with outreach analytics

Prezly aims to streamline the PR workflow to allow users to focus on what really matters: creating great content and strategy.