Deel

Best way to receive money from abroad

Deel is a Fantastic Platform!

Contractors

per contractor per month

Employees

per employee per month

What is Deel?

Deel is a global payroll solution from the company of the same name in San Francisco.

Deel Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Deel?

Who uses Deel?

The most common users of Deel are from Small Businesses and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Fernando Bastos | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Deel to receive payments for the work I do as a Software Developer for a client located in the U.S.A. Deel allows me to receive payments directly in my local bank account or through a prepaid card with minimal effort, low fees, and in a fast and transparent manner.
  • Provides a easy, transparent and fast way to receive money from abroad.
  • Makes it easy to maintain compliance in international contracts.
  • Low cost, easy and fast currency conversion from USD to my local currency.
  • Allow the use of multiple debit cards with the account.
I think Deel is ideally suited for anyone that needs to receive money from US companies and transfer it to local bank accounts, prepaid debit cards or transfer it to other US accounts. It is ideal for long-running contracts as it requires a little bit of work to set up the account (nothing too complex, but maybe not ideal for a one-off payment).
Across the whole organization, it allows us to legally hire talents from all around the world while isolating away all of the legal, contract, and manual payroll work.
  • Global contracts
  • Payroll and withdrawal methods
  • UI
  • Support
  • More withdrawal and deposit options
  • Some occasional bugs
It's one of the best international payroll platforms out there. Specifically, it is very good for remote companies that are hiring across the globe. It allows us to be legally compliant in all jurisdictions, pay in different currencies, and offers convenient withdrawal methods for all of our contractors.

Deel's integrations also shine as we can keep our accounting running smoothly with little effort.