- Ivanti Service Manager (powered by Heat) is completely customizable and can be process driven.
- Excellent product for multiple departments …
We have a few Mac's and were …
- ITSM reports and dashboards (20)9.191%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (20)9.090%
- Self-service tools (19)8.282%
- ITSM collaboration and documentation (19)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ivanti Service Manager, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Ivanti offers the Ivanti Service Manager, powered by Heat. Ivanti is the company that resulted from the merger of Heat and LANDESK in January 2017.
Heat Software, formerly FrontRange offered a range of ITSM solutions and was a very well-known vendor in this space offering both SaaS and on-premise configurations, competing with BMC Remedy, IBM SmartCloud, ServiceNow, and Cherwell Service Management.
Where the system has been less appropriate for us is trying to integrate non-IT service processes. We haven't gotten a lot of buy-in from groups that aren't used to using an IT related system to receive tasks. It will take some time for us to make a more user friendly, non-IT, Support role.
Less appropriate: Project management tasks
It is less appropriate when used as a large database as the indexing requires effort and the performance is not optimal.
It has a lot of built-in connections, but building new ones might be overwhelming, so make sure your current software/processes are compatible.