Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Mediafly Intelligence360, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $65 per month
- Tech Details
- Supported: Comprehensive Pipeline Management
- Supported: Objective Sales Forecasting
- Supported: Painless Sales Retrospectives
- Supported: Powerful Pipeline Trends
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to Pipeline Management
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to Data-Driven Forecasting
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to the Right Metrics for Your Inside Sales Team
- InsightSquared eBook: The Definitive Guide to Building a Successful Outbound Lead Generation Team
We use itInsightSquared Sales Analytics for forecasting, pipeline management, win songs feature (which is a great one, by the way), sales leaderboards, and more. We have it built into our very business process and reviewing the data. We have recurring reports for both individual reps and management. The visualization options and custom pivots work well.
InsightSquared has given us the ability to easily drill-down into our data and make our Salesforce data actionable for the individual, the manager, and the executive team all at once.
InsightSquared is primarily used by managers and our executive team to monitor sales progress. It allows for sales, management, and finance to clearly see results, and investigate ad-hoc questions.
It is a great resource for sales managers during one-on-one rep meetings to see where the rep stands in regards to quota coverage, pipeline, and historical performance.