Qgiv in Florida offers a nonprofit fundraising platform supporting online event registration, handheld kiosks for collecting credit card donations, support for peer-to-peer donations, and other fundraising tools.The Future of Online GivingQgiv is being used by our organization for peer-to-peer fundraising for our major Bowl For Kids' Sake event. Our organization also uses Qgiv to process individual donations for our special event fundraisers. The software is used primarily in our Marketing department and has helped streamline our online donor experience and the tracking of donors.,User-friendly widgets and tools to customize donation pages to your website make Qgiv user-friendly and easy to navigate as a donor. The Peer to Peer fundraising tool is by far one of the best features of the software and the ability to track donations by an event. Customer service also really is amazing. When you call for help you are guaranteed to get a real person and not an automatic voicemail system.,I would like to see the statistics and donor information expanded for reporting purposes to our board and department heads. It would also be nice to see how Qgiv can integrate more into the social media networks. Lastly, the cost for the mobile payment system is pretty high and needs to come down in price.,10,Qgiv has helped streamline our donor tracking and cultivation process. Qgiv has made it easy to put donors in categories for future notifications. Qgiv has helped to make the donor experience online user-friendly.,Bloomerang and PayPal Payments,Bloomerang, PayPal PaymentsQgiv is a solid productWe use Qgiv for: online fundraisingevent management (ticket sales, etc)merchandise and other salesOur development department uses it daily. Our staff who do sales for our handmade products and art use it several times a week. It allows us to take credit card payments and isn't limited to just Visa and MasterCard. We purchased Qgiv because it purportedly integrates with our donor database, Exceed Beyond. We thought this integration would reduce time spent entering gifts into the database and would smooth out our busiest periods.,Great donor/user interface, very appealing and intuitive Excellent reporting on transactions Strong customer service,The integration with Exceed Beyond has been VERY challenging. I think I have pushed both Qgiv and Exceed Beyond to their functional limits. The learning curve for getting integrated and getting up and running was steep - and I am usually a quick study with these things. There are little things, like the fact that at one point I noticed the address field for the donor's state didn't allow for abbreviations, but rather spelled out the entire state name. If this is being directly imported into our database and then later exported into a mailing list, I knew the post office wouldn't be happy. Plus, for a mail merge, who uses the whole state name? It's just weird. The response I got to this complaint was essentially, "thanks, we'll add it to the list of things we'll think about." There's no way to accept payments offline like you can do with Square. Not sure what this functionality would require, but it would sure be helpful when we are in a dead zone.,9,For the price, it's a solidly positive ROI for its functionality as a credit card processor. Prior to Qgiv we used MobileCause and I think the impact of the change has been neutral. Even though the integration with Exceed Beyond isn't perfect, it's still an improvement over entering all the data by hand. Saving time is hard to calculate, but I would say it has probably dropped our donation entry time by at least 10%.,Increase funding with QgivQgiv helps us with our fundraisers. We nearly doubled our income at our winter fundraiser. Part of that was more work on our end and some experience, but a HUGE part of that was the online presence we added and the Peer-to-Peer fundraising platform they helped us create. And when I say helped us create, really what I mean is, they created it with instruction from me - I got to watch them build it on my screen while on the phone with the guy doing all the work. It helped us communicate our mission and our goal for this fundraiser and it was VERY successful.,Qgiv has a great service but the BEST part is the CUSTOMER SERVICE. Their staff is knowledgeable, helpful and when you are reaching out to them - they treat you like you are their only customer. I've NEVER had to wait more than a few hours to get the help I've requested. Their system WORKS when you do. We almost doubled our Bowl For Kid's Sake from 2017 to 2018. There were two differences. The first was, we had some experience (a year before was all the staff's first one - our board had experience and helped a ton) and the second was our online peer-to-peer fundraising through Qgiv. The best part is, we already have a strong base for 2019's Bowl because Qgiv captured all that information. Met Jack at the National Conference (BBBS) and told him how much I loved their product. We talked, became friends and have stayed in contact. I shared with him something I was doing here to raise money. A few weeks later he called me and asked if I had time to visit. He sent me a link - we got on the phone and the computer together and he had put together a presentation showing me how he thought we could potentially double the money we were hoping to raise. I didn't even KNOW to ask for it!,I don't have any suggestions here - they treated me like royalty - anything I didn't understand they walked me through and when I forgot it the next time and had to ask again - they acted like that was common - putting me at ease to call them back any and every time I need them.,10,Nearly doubled our winter fundraiser Allowed us to add a text to give Allows people donating to our agency to stay on OUR page to donate - they are not redirected to PayPal.,Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat DC
Qgiv

Qgiv Reviews

Qgiv
Filter 4 vetted Qgiv reviews and ratings
Marcus Madison profile photo
August 08, 2018

Qgiv Review: "The Future of Online Giving"

• User-friendly widgets and tools to customize donation pages to your website make Qgiv user-friendly and easy to navigate as a donor.
  • The Peer to Peer fundraising tool is by far one of the best features of the software and the ability to track donations by an event.
  • Customer service also really is amazing. When you call for help you are guaranteed to get a real person and not an automatic voicemail system.
  • I would like to see the statistics and donor information expanded for reporting purposes to our board and department heads.
  • It would also be nice to see how Qgiv can integrate more into the social media networks.
  • Lastly, the cost for the mobile payment system is pretty high and needs to come down in price.
Qgiv is great for small businesses or large companies that are looking for a user-friendly software to use to process donations, sale items or simply use a tool for peer-to-peer fundraising. The customer is by far the best service I have ever received and the baseline data is easy to export for donor cultivation purposes.
Read Marcus Madison's full review
Esther Landau, CFRE profile photo
August 04, 2018

User Review: "Qgiv is a solid product"

We use Qgiv for:
  • online fundraising
  • event management (ticket sales, etc)
  • merchandise and other sales
  • Great donor/user interface, very appealing and intuitive
  • Excellent reporting on transactions
  • Strong customer service
  • The integration with Exceed Beyond has been VERY challenging. I think I have pushed both Qgiv and Exceed Beyond to their functional limits. The learning curve for getting integrated and getting up and running was steep - and I am usually a quick study with these things.
  • There are little things, like the fact that at one point I noticed the address field for the donor's state didn't allow for abbreviations, but rather spelled out the entire state name. If this is being directly imported into our database and then later exported into a mailing list, I knew the post office wouldn't be happy. Plus, for a mail merge, who uses the whole state name? It's just weird. The response I got to this complaint was essentially, "thanks, we'll add it to the list of things we'll think about."
  • There's no way to accept payments offline like you can do with Square. Not sure what this functionality would require, but it would sure be helpful when we are in a dead zone.
I think our scenario is a good one for Qgiv as long as you don't expect the world. I learned a great deal about the challenges of integration, like that this tech is very literal and requires precise matching or it won't work. As a tool of its own, it's really strong. If you are looking for a real-time giving thermometer, this still isn't your best bet - they have updated it to where it will refresh every minute, but if you are doing in-the-moment text-to-pledge during your Fund a Need at an event, it's not set up (yet) to do that.
Read Esther Landau, CFRE's full review
Greg Spink profile photo
July 18, 2018

User Review: "Increase funding with Qgiv"

• Qgiv has a great service but the BEST part is the CUSTOMER SERVICE. Their staff is knowledgeable, helpful and when you are reaching out to them - they treat you like you are their only customer. I've NEVER had to wait more than a few hours to get the help I've requested.
  • Their system WORKS when you do. We almost doubled our Bowl For Kid's Sake from 2017 to 2018. There were two differences. The first was, we had some experience (a year before was all the staff's first one - our board had experience and helped a ton) and the second was our online peer-to-peer fundraising through Qgiv. The best part is, we already have a strong base for 2019's Bowl because Qgiv captured all that information.
  • Met Jack at the National Conference (BBBS) and told him how much I loved their product. We talked, became friends and have stayed in contact. I shared with him something I was doing here to raise money. A few weeks later he called me and asked if I had time to visit. He sent me a link - we got on the phone and the computer together and he had put together a presentation showing me how he thought we could potentially double the money we were hoping to raise. I didn't even KNOW to ask for it!
  • I don't have any suggestions here - they treated me like royalty - anything I didn't understand they walked me through and when I forgot it the next time and had to ask again - they acted like that was common - putting me at ease to call them back any and every time I need them.
They don't just help when we ask them to, they are familiar with us and what we do and are constantly reaching out to us with ideas, suggestions and helping us increase our donations! They are AWESOME!
Read Greg Spink's full review