Reviews (1-2 of 2)
September 08, 2020
Score 2 out of 10
Originally we wanted to use Maps for tracking and routing our service and sales team. After initial deployment, it quickly became clear that what we were showcased and sold differed greatly from what we received. We would have liked to visually see where our field team is at in almost real-time making it easy to swap calls, add calls to the right person and better judge load.
- Drilling down from the map point, to account/work order/opportunity.
- Clear communication on expectations and delivery of product.
- Clean pricing structure and development costs.
- Ongoing support during deployment and integration.
If you are a small business or have a small team in the field, anything Salesforce and its components should be avoided. Its price-point and ROI are overstated.
Read Kurt Johansen's full review
Support was comical. It was barely available and the few times I did get help the language barrier was extraordinarily problematic.
January 07, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
Primarily used within sales/marketing - for us as a nonprofit, fundraising efforts. It allows us to see our donors on a map and especially helpful when planning trips to specific cities.
- Color coding different accounts or data fields.
- Ability to see travel time and not just distance.
- Lots of data fields to pull from - big recent improvement.
- They just restructured their pricing model and we are ending our contract because of it - you have to pay for 10 users.
- The crossover with accounts and contacts are hard to map.
- The window sizes when navigating the maps are difficult to work with.
Read Edward Phillips's full review
Great tool for a large organization. They are now very expensive among other competitors unfortunately but have great customer service and easy setup.
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) Scorecard Summary
About Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything)
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) helps users map their CRM data. Users can:
- View customer, prospect, employee, partner, & competitor locations
- Build routes, call lists, campaigns, & event invite lists directly from the map
- Map wins & losses and visualize team activities & performance
- Identify nearby customers & opportunities in the field
- Optimize schedules & routes to book more appointments & fill schedule gaps
- Enable teams to self-source leads in Salesforce
- Drive Salesforce adoption with the easy-to-use, MapAnything Mobile
- Visualize & prioritize customers & leads
- Build targeted call lists directly from the map
- Enable your team to self-source leads in Salesforce
- Update record fields from the map with inline editing
- Boost customer satisfaction & cut operating costs
- Assign work orders & preventive maintenance by location & add to routes
- Optimize routes to account for weather & traffic
- Enable easy account record updates
- Improve marketing campaign effectiveness & ROI
- Build targeted campaign lists by adding contacts by location, en masse
- Visualize campaign performance & market share by region & territory
- Identify customers & prospects for event invites by proximity to venues
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) Integrations
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) Competitors
Geopointe, Badger, Vision-e
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Winter 2017 / 10.4.6||$30||per user / month|
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||78%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||7%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Salesforce Maps (formerly MapAnything) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai|